𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 for taking after his father. Lucius was malicious and manipulative and conniving, and he was all of this unapologetically. To the world, Lucius Malfoy was invincible. However, one thing that the world may not have realized, was that Lucius was not the only heir to the Malfoy legacy. For, five years before Lucius, came Constance. Constance Malfoy was Abraxas' pride and joy - the five years spent before the birth of his son made Abraxas become completely wrapped around his daughter's finger. And for good reason.

For, where Lucius was the manipulative, conniving, dirty Slytherin, Constance was all of the best of the house of green - she was ambitious and persuasive, determined and a leader of the natural sort. And where Lucius was an all-feared wizard governor to most, his pride crumbled under the gaze of his elder sister whom he sorely looked up to for she was the epitome of perfection in his father's eyes.

However, when Abraxas Malfoy died was when the tension started to grow between the two, as Lucius was wed, as per Pureblood tradition, to the daughter of the Noble House of Black, Narcissa, and Constance Malfoy - the apple of her late father's eye - gave up the Pureblood lifestyle, and the Malfoy name, and married a half-blood American wizard, Elijah Finkle.

Constance and Elijah Finkle had set-up home in Hampshire, England - an hour away from the Malfoy Manor - and gave birth to three beautiful baby girls. Adabelle Finkle, who took after her father, was a Gryffindor during her time at Hogwarts, and Kerani Finkle - now Hogwarts Head Girl - took the intellect from both parents and found herself as a Ravenclaw. Then, the youngest of the three, Druella Finkle took up residence as her mother's mirror image - the best of Slytherin wrapped up in a fourteen-year-old girl.

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the biggest anomaly to the Malfoy family, who prided in their only relative to have been sorted into Slytherin, yet detested her complete disregard of blood purity. This proved to be the biggest problem during the school year, where Drew's cousin, Draco Malfoy - her personal arch-nemesis and the bane of her existence - proved to be the biggest blood-purist prick on this side of the Highlands. And where Draco went spreading his hatred and medieval beliefs, Drew was two steps behind, tormenting him into silence and regret.