Part 12

Part 12:

Crap why did I talk to them?

"You won't speak babygirl?" One of them sang out, winking at me still leaning towards me.

I froze, I wanted to run but my legs were like frozen, I was too scared.

"I think she 's here for something." another guy, wearing a beanie slapped my ass from the behind, I didn't see him they were like forming a circle around me.

Mom dad where are you..?

"Don't touch her." a hoarse voice said. Someone in the dark, i couldn't percieve his face very well but his voice was kind of familiar. Was it James?

"I said don't touch her and leave her alone." the hoarse voice said again.

"And who are you to say that? oh look I'm touching her oh oh are you going to kill me?" the guy wearing a beanie joked, touching my thighs making all his friends laugh so hard.

"I was just warning you. " the man said then, before they could react, he punched the Beanie Guy so hard, making him fall down and moan.

It was the babysitter, Damnit. I dropped my jaw instantly .the babysitter, The Zayn Malik, the pervy rapist. How could he? I had a lump in my throat.

The other guys who were around me looked kind of scared when they saw their friend moaning in pain, so they just ran, leaving him on the floor,between me and

"Wtf... owwww.." he was muttering, touching his stomach.

Zayn leaned towards him and grabbed him from his collar and uttered coldly "so now are you going to touch her?"

"nn no no no sir I will not no " he uttered and tried to walk with a lot of difficulty, following his friends.

I stared at them for a while then glanced at Zayn.

He looked Serious, still mad I felt that he was mad at me not at the guys. I mean i did nothing i just sneaked out and.... Crap.

Zayn can easily tell to mom what happened tonight since he's a babysitter.

"Zayn.." I stuttered.

"Come with me. I'm driving you home." he uttered, giving me a cold scary look.

I couldn't disobey, after seeing what he did to that beanie guy. Damn he was strong I never noticed it before, when he was playing with Max and Salim.

I nodded quietly and followed him to a taxi.

Zayn gave him my address and stared at the window, without talking to me.

Awkward.

"Zayn.." I glared at him shyly.

"What now?" he almost yelled. I shivered.

"no..nothing."

"Just say already." he replied, without looking at me, still cold and serious.

"How did you find me?" I whispered hoping this question wouldn't make him so mad. Seeing him like that scared me a lot I mean I saw another side of him, it was different.

Trust me it wasnt like the cheeky pervy smiles that he did before. I was wearing a really tight showing dress and he didn't even check me out, just staring at his fucking window without replying.

The taximan stopped the car in front of my house, I gave Zayn a last look and stepped out muttering a tiny "Thanks a lot Zayn." That I think that he didn't notice since he was still staring at his window. He didn't even say bye, when I stepped out, he glanced at the taxi man and declared "12 Cambrige street please."

And the car moved. The silent was scary, I ran quickly towards the door to open it. To open a door we need a key. I don't have a key.

"holy modafuckacrapshit." I groaned.

That's it, I'm going to spend my night here. I slipped my hand in my dress pocket and sat on the sidewalk. I felt a paper in my pocket I slipped it out and grinned, 5 pounds. Wow like it was going to help me. I looked at the money then at a taxi in front of me then at the money.

I stood up, and said to the taxi man "12 Cambrige street please." I told him.

++++++++