Part 44

Harry's P.O.V 

It was kind of cold. My sight was blurred and my mouth was totally dry.  

- "Harry ." Perrie started. 

- "Okay.Listen up..." 

She glared at James , who seemed kind of confused and shrugged coldly : "Can you let us a little second? i wanna talk to Harry." 

He nodded nonchalantly and walked away. 

Perrie glared at Sam & Zayn , who were near the Club's door. Zayn hugged Sam Tightly. 

- "Harry. You promised." Perrie declared, in a very serious way . 

- "Listen up okay i did my best. I spent lot of time with her.It doesn't work. Trust me it doesn't. I tried i swear." 

- "It's Okay. I believe you." She looked down. 

- "I'm really sorry, but Zayn seems to really fall for her and she likes him too i guess by the way she acts in front of him. Perrie listen please...' 

Tears started streaming down her face. I felt more hurt than ever. 

- "Please." I caressed her cheeks, slowly. 

I really like this girl, and, having a sex relationship with her was the best thing that i've ever had. Even though i knew she wasn't liking me . 

She was a very close friend and she's still. 

- "Harry, you're a Charmer. Please Charm her. Harry." She hiccupped. 

I stared at Sam, She was hugging Zayn and smiling . That little fire disapeared instantly. I smiled weakly and glared at Perrie again. 

- "I tried. I'm sorry Perrie. Perrie , look at me , i can't carry on doing this, i feel guilty." i cupped carefully her face, holding her hot gaze for a moment. 

- "If you don't have Zayn doesn't mean you lost everything. You have me, i'm your best friend don't forget it . And huh...James.." I pointed at that dork. 

The most useless thing in this story is James isn't it? We don't need him like seriously : He is just complicating everything. 

- "J-James is not my boyfriend." She stuttered. 

- "What, really?!" My heart skipped a beat, my eyes widened. 

- "N-No. He just wanted t-to take a revenge on Z-Zayn because he told me that Zayn did S-Something bad to him. A-and he wanted me to act like if i was his girlfriend. I accepted because i wanted to make Zayn Jealouuuuus" She cracked down in tears, her head on my shirt. 

5 seconds after , my Hollister shirt was totally wet. 

- "Please" I stuttered nervously. My mind was blown. 

James waved at her 

- 'You finished? Because i'm leaving now. Do you want me to drive you or..?" He groaned, glaring at his watch. 

- "I'm driving her.." i declared all of sudden, bombing my chest . 

He shrugged off and stepped in his car. 

- "Th-Thank you Harry." She stuttered . 

- "It's Okay, love." I hugged her . She hugged me back and we stood like that, in the middle of the cold empty street.  

Then i realised something: i can't drive her, i didn't bring my car. 

Stupid me. 

Samerah's P.O.V 

*** 

- "Hey my love." 

-"AAAAAH" I screamed. 

- "You alright Sexy?" 

-"AAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed again. 

- "Look i made pancakes!" 

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Again. 

- "what's wrong baby?" 

-"AAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGH YOUR FACE." I shouted. 

- "Oh my god ! why is it green?"  

-"I DONT KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i shouted again . 

- "Please don't scream Sweet pea. I don't know what's happening to me oh god !" 

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed again , his arms were green too . 

- "Sam?" Zayn's Voice interrupted eveything. He pushed the weird thing and punched it roughly. 

-"ZAYN!" 

-"SAM! Are you Okay?" He leaned towards my face and gave me a long deep kiss. 

- "Ah.." i stuttered. He started kissing my neck slowly. 

- "I'm sorry ,so sorry." He whispered, biting my neck softly. 

- "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed as i noticed that the monster behind him was awake & he was going to hit Zayn from the behind .

******* 

- "Aaaaaah! what is this? Zayn?" i opened my eyes with a lot of difficulty. My eyelids were so heavy. Worst nightmare. 

That's how i feel after a drunk party. 

Drunk party? 

I jumped off the couch . I scanned the room : i was laying on a bed, a huge bed. 

The floor was wooden, the walls , the ceiling. Eveything was wooden. 

I walked carefully towards the stairs, that's when i passed aside a long mirror. 

I stared at myself : i was wearing a huge Hard Rock Coffee Tee-shirt and some black shorts. 

No green monsters around. 

- "Huh.." I groaned, fixing my messy hair. 

Seriously : Worst nightmare . 

Where was i? 

- "Is anybody out there?" I screamed. 

*No answer* 

- "HELLO CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?" i shouted nervously, running downstairs. 

A living room, kitchen. Everything was empty. 

- "WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHERE AM I?" I screamed out loud, opening the door. 

The house was in the forest. I was in a forest, in a wooden house. 

- "Hello" 

************** 

READ MY STORY 'WHEN DECEMBER ENDS'