Side Story: A True Adventurer Experience For The Weeb And The HikiNEET!

I of course didn't check my grammar, so expect quite a bit of mistakes. Now enjoy this or else I'll take away your entire kitchen.
_______________________________________

Several days after the Snow Sprite kill quest.

Kazuma&Y/n: SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!

They yelled as they both slammed their hand on the table.

Dust: I'll say it over and over. Do you guys work by carrying luggage?

Said the drunk delinquent.

Dust: In a party where so many high-tier jobs are gathered, that's the only job you can do? Honestly... It must be troublesome being dragged down, when you have the weakest class in your party.

Kazuma and Y/n were clearly pissed.

Megumin: You must not take him seriously.

Darkness: That's right! Don't take a drunkard seriously.

Aqua: Yeah, he's jealous of you, who is taking the beautiful, strong us along with you.

Kazuma: That shit-head... I finally found a job after resurrecting for a second time, and my body is still not in it's normal condition, but... For some shit-like person to be picking a fight with me...

Y/n: Calm down. If I kill him, I'll end up getting thrown into jail. If I escape, I'll just be a wanted man and I can't do anything fun... I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!! I WANT TO END THIS PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! NO! CALM MY ASS DOWN! NO! I WON'T! AGHHHHH! WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF LIKE IM TALKING TO ANOTHER PERSON?! SO CONFUSING! GRAAAAAH!

Dust: Don't keep silent. Try saying something to me weakest job! Geez, how pathetic! To be taking along three fine girls, and moreover with high-tier jobs. Is that a harem!

Something snapped in Kazuma and Y/n. Y/n grabbed the shit-head's face and began to tighten his grip. Kazuma grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up.

Dust: AHH! MY SKULL! YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH IT!

Kazuma: WE'LL SWITCH WITH YOU WITH GREAT PLEASURE, YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIT!!!

Y/n: I WILL HAPPILY SWITCH! SEE FOR YOURSELF JUST HOW 'WONDERFUL' THOSE GIRLS ARE! GO ON! A HAREM OF 'LOVELY' GIRLS! TAKE IT! JUST WAIT AND SEE! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Dust: Wh-What?

Kazuma: WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW? A HAREM FULL OF FINE GIRLS?! ARE YOUR EYES ROTTEN? WHERE ARE THEY? THOSE FINE GIRLS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Y/n: SEE FOR YOURSELF JUST HOW 'WONDERFUL' THOSE GIRLS ARE! GO ON! A HAREM OF 'LOVELY' GIRLS! TAKE IT! JUST WAIT AND SEE! YOU PIKE OF SHIT!

They yelled while pointing at the girls. The girls pointed at themselves in confusion.

'Lovely' Girls: Huh?!

Kazuma: MOREOVER, YOU SAY WE'RE ENJOYING OURSELVES? WHILE BEING BABY SAT, YOU SAY?!

Y/n&Kazuma: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Kazuma: JUST HOW MANY HARD-SHIPS DO YOU THINK WE GO THROUGH TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER?!

Dust: Oh... ? H-...Hey... I'm sorry!

He said while lifting his hands up like he was surrendering.

Dust: I was drunk, so my jokes went too far... W-...Well, how to put it... It seemed to me that you two were in a really blessed environment... so I couldn't help it, okay...?