~1~

~L.A.: 7:30AM Author POV~

Y/N: *on the phone* Yes mom I'm at the airport. No I didn't tell them I want to surprise them when I got there. Yes I'll be nice to Seungmin. Okay I'll talk to you next time. Bye mom. *hangs up*

Today you're moving to Korea. Why, well you were too bored living by yourself and you missed your brother and cousins. They all have been living together for the past 3 years while you decide to live alone in L.A. You entered the plane and watched movies on your computer for the first 4 hours of the plane ride.

-Time Skip-

~Seoul 2:30PM Your POV~

I left the airport and realized that I have no one to pick me up. So I asked the one person who is willing to do it. Someone super nice, yet very annoying at the same time. It's....

Minho, he would do anything for me in fact he would do anything for his favorites

Minho, he would do anything for me in fact he would do anything for his favorites. Anyways I waited and waited and waited until one whole hour later I hear a horn. And I looked forward and it was my cousins Minho and Jisung, that squirrel is also Minho's other favorite.

Y/N: You still look like a squirrel Jisung.

Jisung: And you still look like a meerkat.

Minho: No she looks like a panda. *chuckles*

Y/N: *annoyed* Shut up MeanHoe.

He gave me that triggered face he gives me each time I insult him while Jisung was laughing. We then put my stuff in the car. Then we got inside and drove off. These dumbasses kept asking me questions from left to right and I was wanting to curse them out to make them shut the fuck up. Finally then there was the question that made me freak.

Minho: Do you got a boyfriend?

Jisung: She better not.

Y/N: N-no I don't.

Minho: Liar, what's his name Y/N?

Y/N: Yeosang....

Jisung: The guy you were always hanging out with on your last visit here?

Y/N: *nods*

Minho: He's so mean and such a fucken player.

Y/N: No he's not.

Jisung: He calls us rats each time he see's us.

Minho: And from what I see when passing by he gives respect to no one.

Jisung: But I mean his friends are pretty nice, but Yeosang, he got a bad attitude.

Y/N: Yeah cause I totally believe the words coming out of your guy's mouths.

Then for the rest of the care ride it was silent, well not really because dumb and dumber are being, well dumb. Finally we made it to their house. But as we walked out I was very shocked because that ain't no house that's a fucken mansion!