twenty.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
2:53 AM

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"Man I told you I ain't kill her!" I started chuckling as I looked away from him. He was roped up to a chair along with his bitch next to him. We didn't touch her yet, but he had knife wounds along with missing flesh all in his legs.

"This nigga think I'm stupid son." I smiled at Jiggy and Mula who was looking at him serious. I turned back around and grabbed ahold of the knife wedged into his knee.

"Now nigga." I bent down with hand still wrapped around the end of knife. "Why would you honestly think I wouldn't know who my granny killer is? With that Pride ass hoodie!" I yelled in his face pulling out the knife.

He let off a piercing scream with tearing streaming down heavily. "You done bitching?"

His breathing was the only thing you could hear as we all watched him. He looked up and shook his head.

"Fuck you son. I glad I kill that bitch." He spatted out. "Yo dumb ass always think you doing something when you fucking not! Think you living in a fairytale since you left the hood."

My finger began to twitch while still having a hold of the knife as I let his words sit in. I've spent two weeks depressed as shit over my granny's death, letting my demons creep back on me.

I calmed down a lot from how I used to be a couple months ago. I didn't do drops for Ike as much anymore because I was considering expanding my platform. Pops was a known kingpin that was caught lacking by his closest men and was handed the throne from grandpa, Big Gee. That all died down with him.

I never considered regaining that throne despite me selling drugs now seeing how they all ended up.

In the grave.

"G, you good?" Jiggy said, breaking my train of thought. The sting coming from my hand made me glance at the knife I was unknowingly gripping. It was seeping deep in my hand and haven't even noticed.

I'm going crazy.

I was wasting time just having them breathe any longer. I walked up to Demarco, tilling his head back, and in one swift motion I drew a line across his neck with the knife. He took in a hard grasp before he started choking on his blood. The room was quiet except for Icelynn's sobs.

"Ewww." Jiggy mumbled in the back.

I looked over at Icelynn trying to decide on what I'm was going to do to her. Her eyes were begging me not to kill her.

This shit was hurting me more than it should. She was my rider bitch so no doubt she had a place in my heart. I wasn't used to letting folks in, so see she betrayed me was different.

"Cuh." I looked back at Jiggy and Mula before continuing. "Handle her for me."

They nodded as I back away. Demarco just finished up his life, and Icelynn's screams got louder.

"Please Gee! I'm sorry!" She pleaded into her cries. That made me feel the shit more, so I got out the basement.

When I hit the floor, I closed the door behind me so you couldn't hear her scream no longer. I let out a heavy sigh when I heard the front door open. I looked down and quickly pulled my shirt off when I noticed the blood on my white wifebeater.

Bitch I am TIRED.

"They be like Brandon what you got on? Don't worry 'bout it sweetheart!"

My face scrunched up as I walked towards the door and noticed Chapo slipping his feet out his shoes. He looked up when he noticed me standing there and returned my look.

"The hell you got yo bird chest out for, potna?" He looked at me, making some suck my teeth while balling up the undershirt. "Nigga cause it's my house, the hell? Why you coming in at this hour boy?" I asked, making my to the kitchen.

He followed behind me, putting the keys to my Hellcat on the counter.

I should get him his own car, but then that's gonna be 5 car payments that ion have time for.

"I was with Key."

"Jiggy's little brother?"

"Yea him." He confirmed and I nodded, throwing the shirt into the trash can. I didn't have the energy to burn that shit.

"Go to sleep cuh. Just cause school out don't mean you can be everywhere, but that bed."

He waved me off and went up the stairs. I pulled my buzzing phone out my pocket and noticed the messages from Jordan-Armani.

I didn't look at it and stuffed my phone back in my pocket. It been two days since the funeral and also the last time I've talked to her. With everything going on, I just want to focus on anything else, but a relationship.

She gone feel some way, but I'm not worrying about that right now.

My phone wouldn't stop buzzing as I pulled it back, expecting it to be from Jordan again, but it wasn't. It was just Jiggy. I huffed as I opened the thread.

Ø3 BABIES 🦧
Today 3:59 AM

Jigg Bitch 👹
The work is el fento
Jigg Bitch 👹
Aint thag what you spanish niggas say?

Mula Boaa 👺
Bitch stfu.

"Oh Gee!" I looked down at Chapo running downstairs with a gift box in his hand. He extended his hand out, so I grabbed it and pulled the bow.

I started smirking at the two buss downs in the box. "Happy birthday lil bitch." I dabbed him up, still looking at the rolex's.

"Nigga where you get buss down money from?"

"You asking too many questions, whoodie." He waved me off. "All I know is, I better get a car for my birthday. You know that hoe around the cor-"

"Ight Chapo." I cut him off, making him smack his lips. He ran back up the stairs, leaving me in the kitchen by myself again.

Shit happy birthday to me... Big 20 bitch.
____________________

Sorry I left for awhile, I needed to take a break bc this quarantine got me feeling uninspired.

But I'm backkkkkkk.

- Kaaydaah's Ambition As A Rida🙎🏾‍♂️