Niam 3some

“Liam?” You ask looking up at him from in bed.

“Yeah babe?” he says looking down at you.

“Some time can we, um, never mind,” you decide that asking him would be way too embarrassing.

“Can we what?” he says questioningly nudging you with his arm.

“Nothing, just pretend I never said anything,” you tell him burrowing your face into his chest as you try to avoid the question.

“Come on baby, you know you can ask me anything,” he says lifting up your head to meet his soft brown eyes.

You take in a deep breath, thying to work up the courage to ask it.

“Liam, do you ever think that maybe some time we could try a threesome?”

His face turns from a soft loving expression to a confused and uncertain one before your eyes.

“I don’t know babe, that’s, well it’s just. Um.”

you could tell that your question took him by surprise.

“Why?” he finally managed to spit out, “am I not good enough for you?”

He had taken the question the wrong way.

“No Liam, you’re great. It’s just, I don’t know, we always do the same thing. I just wanted to try something new.”

He frowned a little, “I think we should get some sleep,” he said efore turning over and shutting off the light.

Well there goes that idea.

                                                        *      *       *

You wake up and Liam is nowhere to be found. You get out of bed and look around for him. Sighing, you think to yourself that he is probably still shook up about last night.

You let out a deep breath, stretch, then get up to get some cereal. Then you hear a knock on the door, you expect it to be Liam. Maybe he forgot his key and went for a run. It wouldn’t be the first time he has done that.

“Niall?” you ask a little confused.

“Hey (Y/N),” he said walking into your flat.

“Can I help you?” you ask questioningly.

“Yes actually you can,” he says before grabbing you by the waist and pressing his lips to yours.

“Niall! What do you think you’re doing?!”

“Aw come on (Y/N). Don’t tell me you’ve never thought of doing this,” he said picking you up and placing you on the cold counter top.

“But, Liam,” yousay as Niall starts kissing up and down your jaw line. Then you feel him pulling down the waistband of your pajamas.

“It’s okay, I invited him here,” a familiar voice says from the doorway. You turn your head and see Liam standing there, in just running shorts; his defined abs left out for the world to see.

With Liam’s approval you felt better. You opened your mouth allowing Niall’s warm tongue in. he caresses yours passionately. Then you felt his hand on your inner thigh, slowly rubbing your soft skin. You groan into his mouth as Niall starts rubbing you through the thin fabric of your panties. Have Liam there, watching you, was adding to the intense lust you were feeling. Niall then lifts up your shirt, when he sees you braless a cocky smile crosses his face. His hands move to your breasts messaging your nipples, rubbing and tugging gently at them, making them hard instantly. Then he picks you up and carries you to the bed. His muscles flexed with every movement. You run your fingers through his perfectly disheveled blonde hair. He was right, you had, had fantasies where he played the main part.

Then you feel a pair of strong hands gripping your behind, kneading the soft skin, they weren’t Niall’s though. You turn and see Liam there, his erection creating a tent in his shorts. When you finally looked back towards Niall, he had stripped himself of all clothing, his boner high in the air. Next he comes over and sticks it in your face.

“Suck it,” he commands. You look over at Liam nervously.

“It’s alright babe, do what he says,” Liam tells you calmly, his face gentle making you feel safe.

You turn back to Niall and take the head of his dick in your mouth, licking off the pre-cum. You hear Niall let out a deep groan of pleasure. His hands run through your hair pushing your head further down on his member.

You feel Liam lift up your hips so that you are on all fours. Then you feel his strong fingers lightly brushing against your pussy, playing with you, teasing you. You moan onto Niall’s dick. This pushed Niall over the edge, he cums into your mouth and you swallow obediently.

Liam then turns you over and thrusts into you, your nails dig into his back, unable to control the pleasure you are feeling. Then Niall enters you from behind. Having them both in you was he best thing you had ever felt. You found yourself gasping for air, nearing the edge. Liam’s thrusts became harder and faster, then you felt the knot in your lower stomach snap. Feeling light headed from the intense pleasure, you walls tighten around Liam’s hard length, causing him to twitch and release insie of you. Niall cums soon after and rides out his orgasm. You all fall into bed, sighing happily you feel Niall get up.

“Well that was fun,” he said pulling on his shirt and pants, “we should do it again some time,” he says before leaving.

“Well that was unexpected,” you say turning towards Liam and nuzzling into his chest.

“Well you said you wanted to try something new,” he said before kissing the top of your head. You truly had the best boyfriend ever.