Dirty Louis Tomlinson

had been having the worst night ever, all I wanted to do was hang out with my childhood best friend, Louis, but nooo he was only here for like 3 days for his tour with the rest of the band and then I wouldn’t be able to see him for ages!

The other worst part is that I could have seen him tonight, because it was their night of to see the city but he decided to not spend the night hanging out with his best friend, noo he went on a fucking date with his girlfriend Eleanor.

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite Disney move, the little mermaid when someone knocked on the door, it was Louis standing there crying. ‘I’m so fucking stupid Y/N how did I not see this coming’

‘Whoa Lou what’s happened are you okay?’ ‘Fucking Eleanor cheated on me while we were touring in the states, I really loved her Y/N’ ‘I know you did Lou, but why don’t we just hang out here tonight and try to forget about it, lets watch grease’ ‘haha that sounds awesome, thanks Y/N’.

Half way through the movie, me and Lou were drinking and just having so much fun just like the old days back in doncaster, no one direction, no Eleanor just us.  I know what you are thinking, how could I be best friends with Louis Tomlinson and not be completely head over heals for him. Well. I am I have been in love with him since I was like 13. And I had to sit back and watch him fall in love with so many different girls.

‘Y/N thanks so much for doing this for me, it really means a lot to me that you are here’ ‘I know Lou you know I’m always here for you’ ‘I wish I had a way to repay you’ at this point lou started to lean in, I wanted this for so long, but he is a bit to drunk.. ‘Lou you are drunk, I cant do this’ ‘I know what I’m doing please let me show you how much a care about you’ at this moment his lips crashed onto mine moving perfectly in synch.

He picks me up and throws onto my bed taking of my shirt and shorts, exposing my bra and panties ‘fuck Y/N since when were you this sexy’ we kiss so passionately I go on top not breaking the kiss.

We sit up and I rip his shirt of showing his amazing sculpted body i move down to his pants slowing taking them off and teasing him, I could already see how big he was through his boxers, I play with the top of the boxers before ripping them off, exposing his long length ‘fuck Lou, where have you been hiding that!’

I move my hand all around it licking it up and down.

‘omg Y/N right there fuck me! Damn girl, your turn now’

he flips me over taking of my bra sucking hard on my nipples and kissing me all the way down  to my panties he slowly takes them off with his teeth and licks the out side of my clit, he straight away shoves 2 fingers right into me ‘omg Lou!!!!! Harder, faster!’

‘Louis I want you inside of me NOW!’ ‘Whatever you say gorgeous’

Without warning lo shoves his dick in me so fucking hard I scream so loud! ‘don’t wake the neighbors ‘Y/N’

i get up on top of Lou and start riding him so fast and hard, ‘fuck lou I think im gonna cum!’ at that moment our juices are all over the bed,

‘fuck Y/N that was beyond amazing’ ‘I totally agre, maybe we should do it again sometime’ ‘Just call me and i will be ready to go!’