Chapter Seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN,
Take my Hand.

VERONICA WOKE UP THE NEXT day at one in the afternoon

VERONICA WOKE UP THE NEXT day at one in the afternoon. She had been exausted by all the partying she had done the night before.

Regulus had dropped her off at her room at around five in the morning.

Veronica got out of bed and took a quick shower before getting ready for the day. She curled her hair and put it into a fancy ponytail before throwing on a sky blue knee length dress and a pair of brown strappy heels.

She didn't feel like dealing with her father today so she just ordered room service for breakfast.

After she had ate all of her food she turned on the old radio that sat on the dresser in her room.

Veronica slipped in her favorite CD and was so entranced in finding a certain song she didn't hear the door to her room open and close.

So when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist she almost had a heart attack.

She quickly turned in the persons arms only to come face to face with the culprit.

"Regulus" she scolded as she slapped his arm.

He wore a big smile on his face as he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled into her neck.

The girl rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile.

"How did you get in?" She asked curiously as she pulled away from him and turned back to the old radio.

"Your door was unlocked" he shrugged. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Finally finding the song she was looking for, she turned around to look at him.

"Care to dance?" She asked with a smile as she held out her hand for him.

Regulus smiled before taking her hand in his and twirling her into his embrace.

Elvis Presly had always been one of Veronicas favourites so of course that's who she decided to dance to.

"Take my hand." Regulus sung along with the song as they swayed.

"Take my whole life to." She joined.

"But I can't help falling in love with you." They sung together.

Pulling apart Veronica looked into his eyes. She had only known Regulus for a few days, but those few days felt like forever.

That's why she didn't hesitate to kiss him back after he leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

The kiss was slow and passionate, everything she could have ever wanted and more. It left them both breathless as they pulled away, only to lean back in seconds later.

Standing there in his arms as the music played in the background Veronica had never been so content.

And that's when it hit her.

She was in love with Regulus Black.