Chapter One.

CHAPTER ONE,
Ship of Dreams.

VERONICA COULDN'T HELP but squeal in excitement as she exited the car with her father.

Right in front of her sat the ship of dreams. Her chance to escape the world just for a little while.

Robert glared at his daughter as she let let out a noise showing her excitement.

"Veronica that isn't very ladylike, stop acting like a child and grow up." He grumbled as he grabbed her wrist and started pulling her towards the ship.

The girl frowned at his harsh words and tight grasp. He always managed to ruin her good mood.

Her mood once again brightened as she took her first step onto the ship. It was beautiful and for once she didn't mind that her father spent money on her. She was happy for the first time in a long time.

After thanking the kind man who led her to her room the girl immediately ran towards the deck and joined the other passangers in waving to the people who watched them depart from shore.

This was it.

After people started to leave the deck the girl went back to her room and flopped down onto her bed with a smile on her face.

Knowing her father would soon be there to tell her to get ready for dinner she decided to get some rest. The girl turned onto her side and snuggled into the pillows as she sighed in content.

This was it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Regulus panted as he boarded the boat.

He had been running late and almost missed the boat, thankfully he made it in time.

With a skip in his step he headed towards the third class wing.

As he was walking around the hall looking for his room he accidentally bumped into a rather grumpy looking man.

"Oh I'm sorry sir I wasn't watching where I was goung." Regulus smiled slightly at the man as he helped him steady himself so he wouldn't fall.

"Well maybe next time you should watch where your going." The old man grumbled before pushing Regulus away and walking farther down the hall.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Regulus mumbled to himself as he continued to look for his room number.

About five mimutes later he found his room and entered with a smile on his face.

In the room stood three other men who turned to look at him as they heard the door open. One mad looked to be in his late thirties and had a rather long beard. The second man looked to be Italian and sent Regulus a smile which he returned. The last man look around Regulus's age and he had dirty blonde hair and white teeth which he flashed at Regulus with a smile.

First Regulus turned to the man with the beard and stook his hand out for the man to shake.

"Regulus" he smiled as the man shook his hand.

"Damon." The man replied before letting go of Regulus's hand and pointing to the bunk above him. "Thats yours." He added.

Regulus nodded and threw his bag on the bunk before turning to the other guys in the room.

The Italian one stepped up first.

"Fabrizio." The man stated as he shook Regulus's hand.

"Regulus." He replied with a smile.

Next up was the blonde man.

"Jack, Jack Dawson." Jack smiled as he grabbed Regs hand and shook it with a firm grip.

"Regulus Black. It's nice to meet you all." Regulus smiled as he walked over to his bunk and jumped on. He was exhausted from working the night before and all he wanted was a nap.

Understanding the boy was tired Damon, Fabrizio, and Jack left the room to go do their own thing and let Regulus sleep.

Regulus smiled before drifting off to sleep.

This was it.

A/N
I'm sorry if this sucked lol.

Vote and comment!!

What do you think about the appearance of Jack?