𝟚

Elianna stands in the cathedral on her own, Belle stood away from her talking to Adam after Ben had left about an hour ago. She stares up at a person on the balcony where the VKs are going to stand whilst they hang Auradon flags on the balcony whilst other people hang them on others balconies and the pillars surrounding the cathedral. "Up a bit. Tilt it to the left, no. My left. Perfect," Elianna tells someone stood on the balcony.

"Thank you for coming to help with this Anna. You do have a skill for decorating," Belle says walking over to Elianna.

"Thanks Belle. I'm going to head back before it gets dark and fairy godmother has my head. But I'll be back in a few days to come put those ice chandeliers up," Elianna says before waving to Belle and leaving the cathedral.

Luckily for Elianna, she got back to school before the sun had gone. She decided that she would take a slower walk back to her room. And luckily, she doesn't share a room with anyone. I mean, it's not as if anyone would want to share a room with her. People think she's a freak, weird and crazy. But she doesn't care. She thinks that everything that everything that makes her weird and a freak makes her unique and different. Yet there are some days where she agrees with everyone.

***

The following day, Elianna stands at her locker, books in her arm and leaning against her locker talking to Ellie, Rapunzel and Eugene's daughter. She's the only person other than Ben who understands her because she had magic hair just like what her mother used to have until her father cut her mother's hair. "So how has it been helping Belle out for Ben's coronation?" Ellie asks.

"Stressful," Elianna begins. "It's more mentally challenging than anything but it's fun. And a nice change of pace because as soon as I've finished in two years, then my mum is handing down the throne to me and I won't even be allowed to plan my own coronation. It's all going to be pre-planned. Actually, I can bet you that she's been planning it in secret for sixteen years."

"That's ages away. Besides, you need to think about the now. What's happening now. And what's happening now it villain kids are here and have you seen that Jay guy. He's so hot," Ellie gushes making Elianna roll her eyes.

"Only you would say that wouldn't you, El. Besides, I don't really find him that attractive. Sure, he has looks but he doesn't really stand out to me. I prefer quiet, smart, not scared to do the right thing, caring, honest-"

"So, someone fictional. Come on Anna. Surely there's someone here who takes your eye," El says.

"No there hasn't. And you would know because I would have told you. Now, we've got to get to class before Mr Shraps gets mad at us being late," Elianna says before the two of them walk down the corridor and heads to History of Magic.

***

"I'm still not sure why you haven't joined the cheer squad," Ellie says as she walks down to the tourney field with Elianna.

"And have to spend hours with Audrey. I think I'll pass. Besides, I enjoy watching you annoy Audrey from afar. And my schedule's a bit too packed to handle that as well," Elianna says as she comes to a stop. "I'm going to sit up on the bleachers, see you once you're done."

And with that, Elianna head off to the bleachers and sits down, deciding to sit and watch the tourney whilst Ellie does her cheer practice. "You lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone!" she hears the coach yell causing her to see a scruffy white-haired boy, who she recognised as Carlos, standing in the kill zone looking confused whilst also trying to put his helmet on and get out of the kill zone, which he clearly didn't know he was standing in. Elianna stands quickly, leaving her things where they are before running over to the boy who eventually got out of the kill zone.

"Let me," Elianna says taking the helmet out of his hands and placing it on his head and securing it. "There. Feel good?" she asks making Carlos nod his head.

"Y... yeah. Thanks," he mutters before running off.

"Elianna! How many times do I have to tell you to get off the tourney field!" coach yells making her turn back around and walk back.

"Sorry coach!" she yells back. A few minutes later, she sat back on the bleachers and coach blows his whistle and everyone begins playing.

Elianna has always been proud to say that tourney isn't her favourite sport. It's violent and causes injury and not sure why Adam chose this as the national sport. Elianna has always preferred horse riding. And even though she does prefer it if no one got hurt, she knows that people enjoy it and there would be no point in trying to petition for the sport to be banned. And, in all fairness, it's a hell of a lot better than football.

As Elianna sits on the bench, attempting to do her work with her headphone in, her ringtone blasts through the speakers of her phone. She picks it up, having taken out the headphones before answering. "Hello?" she questions, not having bothered to see who was calling her.

"Elianna, dear, would you be able to come back up to fairy godmother's office? I need to confirm a few coronation details," Belle says to her over the phone.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah that's fine. I'll be there in about five minutes," Elianna tells her.

"Thank you, Elianna," Belle says before the phone beeps telling her that Belle has hung up the phone.

With a sigh, Elianna wraps her headphone back up before putting them back in her bag and walking down the bleachers and back up to the school.

***

Elianna walks out to her locker, the folder with the plans for Ben's coronation tucked away under arm. She sees Mal walking away from Ben and back into the building. She quickly walks over to him, "Ben, quick question. The coronation, your mom is wanting to know if you want to have a dress code. Like, any colours people can't wear or have to stick to?" Elianna questions.

Ben turns around in shock to find her behind him. "Uh, no. Not particularly. I'm not fussed about the colour that people wear, but I would prefer if no one would wear the royal blue because me and my folks are going to be wearing that," Ben explains. Elianna nods her head, making note of it in her phone so she can send it to Belle later.

"Thanks. I'll send that to your mom. But I'll see you later," she says whilst walking off.

She walks back to her locker before stuffing the coronation folder back in her locker whilst getting books out for her next lesson. However, the wind suddenly picks up, and flies around her, lifting her hair to make Elianna aware they're there. "Hi Gale," Elianna mutters, a smile creeping off her face and the stress seemingly washing away. A note floats across her face, Elianna grabbing it before Gale flies off. She smiles before looking down at the note to see her mum's handwriting,

Dear My Sweet Daughter,

Even though it's been four months since you have left us in Arendelle, you are missed greatly by both myself, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf and the rest of the citizens.

As you are aware, both family day is coming up and the coronation is a few days after that. Due to this, Anna, Kristoff and I will be staying down in Auradon for those days before heading back up to Arendelle to get ready for you to come back for the summer.

However, I know that you may not have a dress for the coronation so I have asked for one of the dress makers up here to make you a dress. It's going to be brought down with us when we come down for family day and then you can try it on and have the proper measurements done.

I look forward to seeing you in the coming days and hope you will enjoy family day with us.

Love from all

Elianna smiles down at the paper before folding it back up and placing it in her bag. She slowly grabs out the books for her next two lessons and swaps out those that she doesn't need before shutting her locker and heading to class.