Chapter 3 : Get Ready to Party Hard

A/N 

Hey Minions! Shout out goes to @Ms_MalikHayesRottie for her comments! If you are reading this, thank you for all the help. :3 Also, read her book, Making Promises, which is wonderful! I hope you are enjoying my book! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 3: Get Ready To Party Hard! 

*Lily's POV*

POP! I checked my phone and I had a text.

From: Niall

Hey Lily! Get ready cuz we going clubbing in the best nightclub in all of England! :)

To: Niall

Kk! Yay were going clubbing!

I plugged my phone back in the charger.

"Crissssss! We need to get ready to party hard!"

"Yay! You know I am a party animal!"

I went into the bathroom in my room and took a shower. When I got out, I wrapped myself around a towel and walked into my bedroom.  

"Crisssss! I need you now!" I put on my undergarments.

"Cristina Parker aka the Fashionista is here!"

"Since we are going clubbing, I'm going to pick out a nice dress." She walked into my closet and went through all my clothes.

"Let's see. Try this one on." She handed me a short purple glittery dress and these glittey purple platform heels.

"Damn girl! You look super cute in that dress! I'm so jelly!"

I looked in my mirror. My dress was tight and suited my body.

"Its wonderful! Now the make up! Cristina you are awesome!"

"I know I am sweetheart!"

She sat me down on the stool in front of my vanity mirror and fixed my hair. She curled my ginger hair into loose curls and started to put blush powder on my pale face.  

Then, she applied a layer of red lipstick, which was my favorite, some black eye liner and mascara. Lastly, she put some purple eyeshadow.

"Thank you so much Cris! I look magnificent!"

A/N 

Lily's dress --------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63095499

Room------------------>http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=539&tbm=isch&tbnid=f30QJ7xA4aozsM:&imgrefurl=http://freshhome-design.blogspot.com/2010/01/modern-interior.html&docid=4lz9GMfRcAKplM&imgurl=http://www.juvandesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Miami-Blue-Suite-Interior-Bedroom-Hard-Rock-Cafe-2.jpg&w=500&h=333&ei=J3KfUOaWC4Oi8QSc04H4Cg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=660&sig=100866533021033912181&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=207&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:75&tx=120&ty=63

The flat -----------> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your wellcome Hun! I'm going to take a shower so I can get ready! This time you are helping me."

"Ok. Sure"

I looked at the clock it was already 7:23, enough time for Cris to get ready and leave.

About 20 minutes later, I heard Cris screaming my name.

I went into her room and there she was in her closet picking a dress to wear.

"Should I go for the red one or the blue one?"