Chapter 4: Party Hard

A/N

Before this chapter I would like to say sorry for not updating in a long time.

Couples Count:

Hilly-Lily and Harry: 1

LiLi-Lily and Liam: 1

LiLo-Lily and Louis: 2

Nily-Lily and Niall: 1

Zily-Lily and Zayn:0

Lily and Other- Ed Sheeran was picked : 1

Ciam-Cristina and Liam: 2

Couis-Cristina and Louis: 0

Carry -Cristina and Harry: 1

Cayn-Cristina and Zayn: 1

Ciall-Cristina and Niall: 2

Cristina and Other: 0

Shout out @Yasiiah for helping me by giving feedback. Thanks love. xxx

Enjoy♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four- Party Hard

*Lily's POV*

When I saw that we reached the front of the club, Paul opened the door and we each got out.

We walked to the front of the club. I assumed that the gaurd knew who the boys were because he let us into the VIP section of the club. As we walked into the VIP room, I was in shock. It was beautiful. 

Club--------> http://www.cheapvegasclubs.com/seam5.jpg

The dance floor was huge and filled with people. We walked over to a sofa where we put all our purses. We were all going to take turns to gaurd the purses. Liam and Danielle headed towards the dancefloor. i could tell Christina was kind of jelaous of Danielle. Louis and Eleanor also went to the dancefloor and you saw them dancing akwardly. Zayn and Perrie were at a booth making out. Niall took a seat on the sofa. Christina and Harry went to the pub. I sat next to Niall.

"Hey Niall." 

"Hey Lily."

"Is there something wrong? You seem pretty worried."

"I'm okay. I'm just wondering why you are not really fond of Harry."

"Well, to start of, I've known Harry since birth. He was my neighbor. At first, we were bestfriends, but when we reached Middle School, we drifted apart. Harry then started making fun of my freckles or becasue of my ginger hair. But, he still had the nerve to ask me out. Of course, I turned him down. What he used to say to me hurt and I still don't completly forgive him. "

"That's horrible. I never knew Harry could do such a thing! I was also made fun of because of my teeth. They were unstraight until I got braces. And Lily? I think your the first girl I've met that doesn't try to get us to like them. That's what I like in you. You don't see me as Niall, the Irish boy in One Direction, you see me as Niall, just your regular guy." 

"Do you really have people  after you 24/7? I see you as a human being, just because your famous, doesn't mean you are more special than anyone else. "

Niall smiled. "As a matter in fact, we all do. I wish people will see me the way you see me. I'm just another boy. " 

Liam  and Danielle came over and said they were going to take the sofa.  I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him to the dancefloor when we pass Louis having a panic attack.

" What's wrong Lou?" 

"I lost El. I can't find her. Oh well. I'm going to go have a drink with Harry." 

As he walked away. I found the perfect spot on the dancefloor where I started dancing to the beat of the club music. Niall was just standing there. 

"Come on Niall, dance with me." Eventually, I got Niall to dance with me.

Soon, I went to the bar where I saw Lou drinking alone. I turned around and I saw Harry and Cristina, who looked extremely drunk, making out. That was shocking. Niall was talking with Zayn while Perrie was talking to a friend she found. I took a seat next to Lou and ordered a drink 

"Hey Lou. You look upset."

"Um... Im okay." Lou said in a in denial tone. All of a sudden, he started bawling his eyes out. 

"El.... she...she dump-p-p-ed meeee!" Lou said inbetween tears.

"I'm very sorry about that Lou." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

I pulled Lou to the dancefloor and we danced many songs. One of them was Mr.Saxobeat. Lou was doing some dance he called "Pat the dog, screw the lightbulb". After a while, we left the dancefloor and went to go get more drinks.

Overal, I had a lot of drinks. I had so many, I lost count.  At this point, I was hardcore drunk. So were Lou, Harry, Zayn, and Cristina.

We were both stumbling towards the sofa, when Liam and Danielle came zomming in and grabbed our hands and dragged us out of the club. 

I saw Lou and he had a puzzled look on his face too. I saw a bunch of lights going off at the same time. They rushed us into the limo. 

The last thing remember of that night, is seeing Louis's face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!

700 reads! 

Thank you for all the support I have gotten!

You guys are amazing! c;

Don't forget to vote for the Couples. When you leave feedback, you guys make my day.

Message me, I dont bite and I follow back. Please try to promote this book! :D 

I'm sorry about the chapter being so short :c 

I'm probably annoying you.  Bye xxx 

~Kristy