🇬🇧C.S/L.N-Is that a teddy?

Hey! So there finally is a little chapter. I had the idea when my uncle told me for my birthday that I couldn't have a teddy anymore. He is wrong okay, there isn't age limit!😂 As now writing fanfictions is seen as a crime, well, me, I post.😂 There aren't laws which forbid me to write if I like it. I just remind everyone that they are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS who had only their name in common with the drivers. Their real lifes are different, I don't know them and my goal isn't to hurt them. FICTION OKAY? FALSE!
Now that's said, enjoy!

"Carlos pleeease!"

"I said no Lando. I won't do it."

The Brit is actually on his phone, facetiming with his teammate who is in lockdown in Spain. He has been trying since ten minutes to convince him to be part of the Not the Chinese GP but that isn't really successful.

"Why? It's funny! Except when my game crashes but..."

"Have you ever finished one race?" Jokes the older one.

"You didn't watch all of them?!" Answers his boyfriend with a shocked face.

Carlos smiles, having said it on purpose only to upset him. "I did." God he even paid the 5$ to be fixed on his camera. "I watch all your streams too. Even if my heart broke when you shaved your hair."

"Honestly I just ask myself why I didn't say to color my hair at 10 000$ and shaving only at 15 000$..." He looks concerned, so Carlos reassures him.

"Hey, you're still handsome ! And I'm sure it will be grown out again for the first race."

"If there is a first race..." The Spaniard sighs before frowning when he sees a weird shape on Lando's bed.

"What is this?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The brown thing you are hiding behind your back."

The Brit immediatly blushes and throws the object across the room.

"Is that a teddy ?" Asks the older, eyes wide open and biting his lips.

"No! I'm twenty!" Answers Lando, a bit too fast.

"Then show me your room."

"Okay, okay, this is a teddy. But he's yours, not mine! And I mean... you are away, I don't like to sleep alone and he smells like you so..."

"Mine? Are you sure?"

The younger quickly nods his head before standing up. He answers while searching the teddy.

"I found it in your boxes that are still in my living room."

When Lando reappears with the teddy, Carlos exclaims.

"Timón! My sister offered him to me when I left the familial house for racing. I kept him with me and I slept with him in all my new places the first days."

"You didn't when you came to live with me." Notices the Brit with a small smile after having seen Carlos all excited.

"Didn't need him, I had my big teddy." Laughs the other.

"Sooo... now that the Timón subject is closed, can you pleaaaase play Sunday evening?"

"No."

"Come on! You're racing with Ocon and his friends but not with your boyfriend?"

"How do you know that? Besides I play with you. Just not in front of everyone."

"Charles told Alex, who told George who told me."

"Really, like in school?" The Spaniard try to suppress a smile at how childish his boyfriend looks while saying it. But the last name makes him frown. "Talking of George. He knows we are dating right? So why on earth is he flirting with you !?"

"He wanted to make you jealous." Smiles Lando.

"Me? Jealous of him? Come on!"

"I mean, he is funny, single, good looking and one of my best friends..."

"Should I be worried?" Asks Carlos raising one eyebrow.

"Well, he is not afraid of streaming with me..." Smirks Lando.

"Cabrón, it's just... when we are on track we are at work and we know how to act with each other, but racing against you in my room it's too familiar. I fear to say something without thinking and..."

"It can't be worse than Pierre and Charles."

"That's the problem, you saw what happened ! Even if fans don't seem to react too badly, I'm sure they at least had long and unfunny conversations with their teams. And knowing Red Bull 'family', Pierre isn't finished yet."

"But I'm not asking you to make our relationship public, I know we can't Carlos. Just, por favor, do the race this Sunday. Look, George won't flirt with me if you are there! We don't send each other messages, we check that there aren't pictures of us in the background and that's it! Por favor, hombre hermoso."

And if there is one thing in the world Carlos couldn't say no to, it's to his boyfriend speaking spanish.

So they played. In front of everyone, fans and other drivers. And it went alright. They teased each other, raced and acted like good friends. Carlos felt bad for his teammate when his game crashes once again but he didn't text him during the livestream, like they said. He waited for the end of the stream to facetime his boyfriend, who was cuddled with Timón.

Thanks again to f1stan for the traduction help!