Chapter 2: Lexipedia is maybe a little bit gayer

Little Grey's Lesbian Latest Lessons

Chapter 2: Lexipedia is maybe a little bit gayer

"You paged?" Arizona walks into the on-call room to find little Lexie Grey staring wide-eyed at her.

"Hey D. Robbins. Yeah I paged" says Lexie locking the door and sitting beside the blonde.

"What's up Little Grey?" the pediatric surgeon says.

"I need a consult" Lexie spits out.

"For a child or an infant and why are we in an on-call room?" asks Arizona.

"Look I know we don't know each other well but can you keep a secret?" asks Lexie.

"Of course, here's one of mine. I treat patients all the time under the table I just can't stand to have tiny humans die on my watch" says Arizona empathetically.

"No THAT kind of consult," says Lexie.

"Oh?" says Arizona, briefly feeling foggy.

"I saw you go to find Callie last night at Joe's. You're a lesbian, right?" says Lexie matter of factly.

"Umm yes?" Arizona answers because she's out but is wondering why the young intern is asking her this.

"I need a consult" repeats Lexie.

"Let me guess, for a 'friend'?" Arizona sighs. "Who are you wingmanning for? Callie?" She asks.

"Umm, I'm not anybody's wingman," says Lexie honestly. "Though you seem nice and Callie really likes blondes but be careful with her she just got brokenhearted by a heart surgeon" Lexie squeaks.

"Thanks, kid," says Arizona.

"But I still need a consult," says Lexie. "See there's this other cute blonde in my intern class and she's already living at my house so it would be easy to find her she's Meredith's friend.

She likes girls too she flirted with Callie but Callie brushed her off because she's too young for her but she's not too young for ME" says Lexie quickly.

"Do you like girls too huh. Little Grey likes the ladies" says Arizona.

"Well I like boys too, men I'm secretly seeing one now you can't tell anyone but I am but he's cool with me seeing girls too as long as I tell him, he keeps that a secret.

He's really good to me and I love him so I want to do this for both of us, I just don't know how. I mean I've like kissed a girl and fooled around and stuff but nothing like serious like below the belt" says Lexie.

"So you've kissed a girl before," Says Arizona

"Well yeah we've like kissed and like made out and I saw her naked and she saw me naked but I choked I couldn't go there and I didn't want her too either I wasn't ready and breasts are so bouncy," Says Lexie.

"That they are," Says Arizona. "But who - who did you kiss?" She asks.

"I'd rather not say, for their sake I promised," Says Lexie.

"That's fair, I like that you can keep a secret. So, What do you want me to do?" says Arizona.

"Teach me," says Lexie. It's her tagline. It worked once with an attending she figured it will work twice.

"Teach me," she says, crossing her arms over her head and lifting up her shirt.

"Teach me," she says, reaching to unbutton her pants with one hand. Arizona always finds it incredibly erotic when girls do this.