📍4📍

Shivaay and Anika started spending lot of time together. They went to college together, when they got back home, Shivaay mostly lived in Anika's house and stayed the night. They usually watched Netflix and slept in each other's embrace.

For now, Tia was not creating the problems for them. Shivaay started finding solace in Anika's presence and Anika was happy that Shivaay was with her. Shivaay and Anika liked each other, they wanted to confess it but they were scared that what if they spoiled their friendships. Slowly, their fake relationship was changing into true love.

It was 8 in the night. Shivaay and Anika had their dinner in Anika's house. They were sitting in the living room, watching a movie on Netflix.

S- Anika, do you really have to see this 'To all the boys I've loved before'? This is so girly and stupid.

Anika looked at him in confusion.

A- Why stupid?

S- Can't you see that they have feelings for each other then why can't they just confess it?

A- Really? You're saying this?

S- What do you mean by that?

Anika just shrugged her shoulders.

A- Nothing.

Shivaay knew that he has to take the first step now.

S- Anika.

Anika turned to look at him and got lost in his piercing gaze, which was directly looking into her soul.

Shivaay held her hands in his.

S- Anika, I know we were best friends since childhood and then I spoiled everything by dating Tia. But when I saw her true face, you were there for me to support me. In fact, you were always there for me. It was me, who wasn't there with you. You even agreed to do this fake relationship drama to save my reputation and I'm thankful for that. But in these days, I started liking you. I started finding my solace in you. Will you be my real girlfriend?

Anika's eyes filled with tears. She just nodded her head.

A- Yes. I like you too, Shivaay.

Shivaay and Anika hugged each other. Shivaay took out A pendant chain from his pocket and made her wear it.

Anika gasped in surprise

A- This is so beautiful.

S- Hmm. Only for you. A token for our relationship. But it doesn't mean that I will watch these stupid movies with you.

Anika glared at him with narrowed eyes.

A- My house, my rules. If you don't want to see it then the door is there.