📍3📍

Shivaay and Anika settled down in Shivaay's luxurious Lamborghini.

The car zoomed through the gates of the college

The car zoomed through the gates of the college. Anika was nervous about all this but Shivaay calmed her down.

A- Shivaay, I'm getting scared.

S- It's okay, Ani. I'll be there with you always so you don't have to fear.

Anika nodded with a nervous smile.

Shivaay stepped down from the car and all the students at the ground started staring at him. Girls were oggling at Shivaay while some boys were glaring at him and some were making fun of him that how his ex-girlfriend cheated on him.

Shivaay went to the other side of the car and Anika stepped out of the car. All the students were shocked with the ongoing. They gasped in surprise that who's this new girl with Shivaay.

Anika stepped out of the car and Shivaay wrapped his arm around her waist protectively. Anika looked at him and smiled.

People were whispering around them.

G1- Hey! Is it that behenji Anika?

G2- Yeah! She looks similar to her.

B1- Oh God! This girl was deceiving all of us with her ugly looks.

B2- Yeah man! Look at how beautiful she is.

B3- Why this Shivaay always gets the hottest girl in college?

G3- Oh God! This Anika is such a clever girl. It was like as if she's waiting for the moment to Shivaay breakup with his girlfriend.

The girls were jealous of Anika while the boys were regretting that the missed the chance of being with Anika.

Shivaay climbed on the stage along with Anika.

S- CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE?

Everyone looked at him.

S- So guys, let me introduce you all to my girlfriend, Anika. She's my best friend also. She's been always there for me even though I left her for my selfish reasons. If anyone troubled her or badmouths about her then you'll face Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wrath. Get that.

Everyone nodded their head.

At the same time, Tia came there with Vicky. Vicky was smirking as he finally stole Shivaay's girlfriend but his smirk vanished as soon as he saw Shivaay standing there with another girl. Tia also fumed in an anger when she heard that Shivaay announced Anika as his girlfriend.

She immediately climbed on the stage and immediately launched towards Anika.

T- You b*tch! How dare you to steal my boyfriend?

A- Really? Your boyfriend? You know if I were you I would have covered my face with a scarf and wouldn't dare to show my face after cheating on my boyfriend but you are.... well yourself and we can't expect anything other than Shamelessness. So kindly go and spend some quality time with your current puppet, Vicky before you cheat him.

Anika said while smirking and Shivaay controlled his smile. Tia was fuming in anger.

T- Shivaay baby, I told you that she isn't good for you. She's just using you for publicity. Baby, please come back to me.

Tia moved towards Shivaay but Anika came in between them.

A- First of all, don't call him baby as he's not your baby. Secondly, as he's not a baby so he can make his own decisions. Don't worry Tia, your ex-baby is all grown up and mine now.

Anika said while patting Tia's shoulder as she was fuming.

Anika wrapped her arms around Shivaay's arm.

A- Let's go Jaan.

Shivaay smirked while looking at Tia and Vicky, who were embarrassed as hell.

S- Let's go sweetheart.

They left from there. The whole college was buzzing with the news of Shivaay and Anika's love.

A- Why didn't you ever realised that your ex-girlfriend was a b*tch?

Shivaay bowed his head down.

S- Maybe I was blinded by her lies.

Anika noticed his saddened face so she thought to change the topic.

A- Okay. Let's go. I've to tell everything to Gauri.

Anika was about to go when Shivaay pulled her back. Anika's back slammed into Shivaay's front. Shivaay put her hair at one side and whispered in her ear.

S- Please don't tell Gauri about our fake relationship.

Anika frowned in confusion.

A- But why? She's my friend and I tell her everything.

S- But please not this. We'll tell her later but not now as we're the hot news of this college.

Anika rolled her eyes and nodded her head.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😁😁

How was it? 😊😊

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. ☺☺

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋