VII

A/N we are back to Nicos POV

Will and I found an empty compartment. I sat in his lap and we both drifted off to sleep. But not before I noticed some strange aura  come into our compartment. 
___________________________

When I woke up from another surprisingly dreamless sleep, I heard voices. I'm pretty sure they were the Golden trio. Great, they were in our compartment!

I heard Will wake up and snuggled closer to him.

All of a sudden, the train stopped.

"What? We can't be there already? It's only been two hours?" Hermione said.

Then, all the lights went off on the train except for our compartment. Thanks to Will.

We felt a cold breeze and the windows started frosting over.

Will looked at me and said, "Nico?!"

"I'm not doing it!"

"Well than what is?!"

Just then a scary hand opened the compartment door.

Before it noticed me, I saw Harry scream and fall on the ground, unconscious. This was a dementor.

I could hear its voice in my head.

Haha where is Sirius Black!! I must find Siriu-

Then it saw me.

I had my signature creepy smile on while I stared directly at it.

M-my l-l-lord, what are you doing here?!

"Well I'll have you know that I'm here on special business. How many of you are there?" I asked it.

About 5 of us my lord

"Ok, now I want you all to leave here and leave these people alone."

Y-yes my l-lord

The dementor now left and everything was back to normal. Well I wouldn't say that exactly.

Everyone but Will was staring at me. Great.

I sat down like nothing happened and didn't even bother to give an explanation.

I noticed the weird aura coming from a man with a big scar on his face.

"Nico what was that thing?" Will asked in Greek.

"It's called a dementor, they suck the happiness out of people and steal their souls. They also belong to my father and me so they have to obey my every command. That's how I got it to leave." I replied in Greek as well. Will just looked impressed.

"I need some fresh air. When Harry fell on the floor there were so many emotions it gave me a headache." Will said as I nodded and he left.

The rest of the train ride was silent. Even the teacher didn't say anything.

I went to go chance into the disgusting robes that we had to wear. 

When I got back the Golden trio were whispering about me.

"Did you see how that thing actually looked scared of him?" Hermione sounded scared.

"I know but did you see his eyes? They turned pure black for a second there. And he had the scariest smile ever!" Ron exclaimed.

Crap! I hope my godly features didn't done through for a second.

When they noticed me, they stopped talking. We sat in silence.
___________________________

We arrived at hogsmead station and saw a huge dude yelling, "firs' years over 'ere!!"