It's My Fu**ing Day Off!

"Really?!"

"Yes really. There's no point in you being here anyway"

John pumped a fist in the air. All fridays off! What am I gonna do with all this free time?

"But" Darren continued, "there are a few conditions". John pointed at Darren. "Name them."

"Firstly, your pay will be slightly doxxed, and you'll have to work harder on every other day". John could work with that. He nodded at Doc to continue. "Secondly, until you exit the school perimeter, you're still technically a nurse, and therefore you have to help every injured student you see"

And that's how he got here, trying to silently move through the cafeteria without being noticed. He needed to get out of here!

The sound of arguing suddenly reached his ears. John froze. 'Aw shit, here we go again'

"It's his fault!" John did a full 180• and saw...

'It's that kid! From the flu shot'

God John hated that guy. Continuously trying to resist arrest and decline his punishment! The nerve of some people.

(John knew he needed to stop watching crime shows)

Standing beside him was another kid from the class, a red head that sorta looked like a cherry.

Standing in front of them was a blonde looking ass with the most annoying expression he had ever seen. He just seemed so smug.

"You? The king of Wellston? You've got to be shitting me? If you really think I'll believe that you haven't got your head screwed on properly"

The one who's head looked like Halloween came early let out a few dozen nods in quick succession. "Yeah, what he said"

The blondes face soured. "Now listen to me-" he was cut off by cherry-head and Halloween head turning away.

"Now I'm gonna beat your ass!" Cherry screamed.

'No!' John screamed in his head, quickly running at full speed towards the two fighting. If he didn't stop them, one of them would definitely get hurt, their aura's were pretty high, too high for them to make it unscathed.

And if they got hurt then he would have to heal them, and then he would miss his day off!

'Out of the question'

He needed to find some way to stop them! Grabbing a spoon from an unsuspecting student, who let out a cry of surprise, John threw it with surprising accuracy, landing right between Cherry and Halloween head. Blonde's shock was apparent.

"No, absolutely not. I won't allow it!" John slightly screamed, his voice raising in volume.

Halloween head seemed to realize who he was, because he was suddenly looking everywhere but his eyes.

"Hey! What the fuck dude?!" Cherry growled. "That was so uncalled for." John threateningly grabbed another spoon. The cafeteria had now gone silent.

Halloween Head seemed to be looking for an escape exit.

"You know what, you need to be taught a lesson to not interfere with other people's shit! Fight us!"

"Us?!" Halloween screamed. It was mixed, kinda like a girl and kinda like a bird.

"What, you too much of a baby?" Cherry taunted. Halloween scoffed.

"Scared? As if" his voice gave him away, it was shaky. He had learned to look for the little signs of fear.