XII

Six years later...

I await on my ship as my troops storm the city of Kajimi, searching for the map that would lead to Luke Skywalker. It enraged me to know he was alive, thinking I'd killed him all those years ago only to have him return.

Now the resistance had the chance to locate him and it infuriating.

I rested in the back of the ship, my legs folded beneath my robes and my eyes closed as I heard the screams of civilians as my troops rounded them up in the city's center. Screams of innocents were no longer horrific to me, but after the tortureI received from Snoke for sparing a family on Hessop II, I became unresponsive to their cries.

As I meditated, I could sense the anxiousness of the knights of ren around me, they awaited to go out and execute whoever I told them to. I simply kept my eyes closed until I heard the familiar sound of Captain Phasma's metallic voice at the entrance to the ship.

"My lady, all the citizens are gathered in the center, shall we execute them?" Phasma asked anxiously, I smirked at her enthusiasm to slaughter but I slowly raised my head toward her.

"That won't be necessary just yet captain, I'd like to find out what they know before their imminent death" I said softly, Phasma gave me a quick nod as I stood from my seat, the knights of Ren rising with me

I glanced at my loyal soldiers and smiled toward them, "surround the civilians, you'll know when to strike" I ordered, I watched as the knights exited the ship and the screams of the civilians only worsened.

A slight chill ran up my spine as I heard the cries of a young child, I gasped softly as a reoccurring nightmare flashed across my eyes and echoed in my ears. The sound of my own screams as my parents flew away on Jakku, leaving me behind.

"No!" Young me screamed as the ship flew into the sky, away from me. "Mama!"

I stabled myself from stumbling backward until I stared at the floor, I furrowed my brow as a dogged reflection of myself lie on the sleek ground. I looked into the reflection closer and saw my robes of darkness were replaced with the saddening image of my younger self in jedi robes.

I stared down at the reflection with little emotion until I pressed my lips together and stepped on the face of my young self. Rey was gone, Velle Ren was all there was now. I killed Rey, buried her in the past in the sands of Jakku.

"My lady?" Phasma called, I looked up from the ground in triumph and grasped the helmet placed on the seat next to me. The helmet was black with silver detailing along its edges and a modifier that altered my voice to strike fear into those that would hear my voice.

I pulled the helmet onto my head and smirked beneath its cool metal, I looked up toward Phasma and began to exit the ramp, the troopers attempting to quiet the civilians screams.

The snowy terrain of Kajimi was masked by the ashes that fell from their pillaged homes and destroyed market. I unclipped the lightsaber from my belt and exited the ship, marching down the ramp and reaching the planets surface.

I watched as many eyes of the rounded up civilians turned to me and gasped, my eyes locked with an older man who quickly averted his eyes, he was hiding something, I could sense it

The sounds of women's cries filled my ears, along with children weeping and men groaning for them to be set free and begging my men to save their families. I growled in anger and sucked in a deep breath. "SILENCE!" I screamed, my voice sounding resonating and menacing. Many civilians jumped in fear as I slowly circled around them.

"I'm not here to kill you all but I will if you do not give me what I need" I threatened, the cried of an older woman echoed across the silent circle. I made contact with the older woman and watched as she stared at me with bravery in her eyes. How cute.

I reached my hand out toward her and felt the force wrap around her aged throat, her choked cries filled my ears as I lifted her from her place and whipped her body toward one of my knights. I forced her to her knees and looked at Vicrul.

"This one seems to be brave, search her" I commanded, Vicrul knelt down to the woman's next frantically searched her jacket for anything. I waited with glee as she was obviously worried about something as she kept fighting Vicrul.

The knights ripped something form the inside of her jacket and pushed her to the snow, her eye wide with terror as he held up a small rebel pin. I lifted the pin with the force and admired its putrid existence. I glanced down at the woman and chuckled darkly.

"We have rebels" I mumbled furiously, I balled my hand into a fist and watched as the pin crunches into a ball of useless scrap metal and fell into the ash filled snow.

"Ignite the spark!" The woman yelled happily, I simply knelt down before her and stared into her green eyes.

"Your spark...is snuffed" I spit, "Kill her" I commanded, the woman looked up in terror and Vicrul raised his weapon to slaughter the woman but i had better idea.

"No wait...you're skills are too good for her, Phasma?" I called, the shingling woman in silver turned toward me and stood straighter. "Yes my lady?" She asked.

I looked toward the woman and smiled beneath my mask, "how would you wish to execute this woman?" I asked, Phasma walked toward me with delight and chucked.

"Electro-axe" she said happily, my smile faded as I knew a death by electro-axe was extremely painful and truly immoral. I glanced toward Phasma and motioned toward the woman.

"Do what you will with this dog" I commanded, Phasma turned toward the rebel and motioned for troopers to march toward her, "gladly" Phasma said proudly as troopers grab the woman and dragged her off to her death.