Someone has some explaining to do

Alyx says: Tori. Explain.

5 likes, 1 dislike.

Tori: I'm going to Camp Jupiter for a year. I'm not sure what else there is to explain.

Alyx: And you're OK with this?

Tori: Yeah? I mean, I did apply to the exchange course.

Alyx: WHY?

Tori: I think I'll get a lot out of it.

Alyx: WHAT

Tori: I feel like I really need this in my life.  

Tori: I don't know why you find it so hard to accept.

Alyx: How could you do this?

Tori: Why is it so hard for you to be happy for me? I'm really excited to go. I would have been so disappointed if someone else was chosen.

Alyx: You would just leave me? With no warning? You could have at least told me that you'd applied! 

Tori: But I knew you would react like this. Besides, you have Virginia back now.

Alyx: Is that what this is about? You're jealous of Virginia? I swear I was just spending time with her to help her settle back in! You'll always be my best friend. It's not too late to back out. I'm sure Chiron will understand.

Tori: NO!  

Tori: This is exactly why I applied. Do you really think I'm shallow enough to do something like that? Yes, because I am. I'm becoming one of the stereotypical Aphrodite girls that I've tried so hard to avoid. But instead of ignoring it, I'm going to do something about it.

Tori: Camp Jupiter will be a fresh start for me. I hope it'll help me to develop, and maybe when I come back, I'll be more likeable. I want to look at myself and see somebody I would want to be friends with.

Tori: So no, I'm not backing out. I'll miss you, I'll miss everybody, but I'm going to go and I'm going to enjoy it.

Alyx: Ok

Alyx: Ok. I understand.

Tori: Thank you so much *hugs*

Alyx: *hugs* But you know I love you just how you are, right? You don't need to change for me.

Tori: I know. You've been the best friend I could ask for. But this is for me. The last thing I'm going to do for myself.

Alyx: Okay.     

Alyx: *blinks lots*

Alyx: Okay.

Tori: *starts crying* I'm going to miss you so much

Alyx: *wipes away tears* Not as much as I'll miss you.

Tori: You want to bet?

Alyx: *sniffles* I'm not crying. I'm not. *glares*

Tori: Of course not.

Tori: I need to go pack. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow.

Alyx: Okay. See you tomorrow, then?

Tori: See you tomorrow.

Claire: IM CRYING SO HARD

Belle: I know!!!!!

Lorelai: That was the sweetest thing I've ever read.

Claire: I need to go do something less depressing 

Belle: Agreed 

Lorelai: but we'll all go see her off tomorrow? 

Claire: Absolutely.