XIV• The End

I'M NOT SAYING THEY DID IT. but you can use your imagination. heh.

This is probably the last chapter, unless I sudddenly decide that this should be continued. I just wanted this to be a short, bittersweet romance.And it is, seeing as it's only 14 pages.

Not edited right now but I'll fix it later..

I suck at ending but like. Enjoy.<3x

It's an understatement to say Harry was shocked to see that Louis was sleeping beside him when he woke up.

His breathing was steady and his tan skin seemed to shine with the sun hitting it through the blinds. Harry’s body ached terribly from the night before. But memories of the dark alley and the dangerous experience were shadowed by the memories of his night with Louis.

Louis’s skin against his, Louis’s lips hitting his own. A year ago the thought would have repulsed him. But now it shot tingles through his body and shivers down his spine.

Harry slowly turned on his side, biting his lip through the pain that ached within him. He cautiously inched closer, careful not to wake the older boy. He brought a shaking arm around the lads waist, all the while searching his face for expression. His pouted lips were parted as deep breath passed through them and Harry kept his gaze on them as he snuggled close.

Louis was so intoxicating warm and Harry just wanted to be even closer. This was so strange, tangled in the sheets with another boy. Even stranger, tangled in the sheets with Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry?"

Underneath Harry's hand Louis's chest rumbled as he let out a monstrous yawn. To his surprise Louis didn't jump out from under him, he didn't make any disgusted noises, he didn't cower back in fear of what they'd done.

He just lay there, stretching his limbs as if he'd awoken from the longest nap. And then he just slid his fingers into Harry's hair and pulled him closer, so his head was resting on Louis's chest.

"You okay?" Louis murmured, and Harry looked up with wide eyes. Why was Louis being so nonchalant, so casual, when Harry was without words and unsure how to feel?

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, in a voice that made it seem as though Louis had gone mad, as he shyly began to run his fingers along the skin of Lou's chest. It was lined with scratch marks and lovebites that turned Harry's cheeks red just looking at them.

"I'm... Happy,"

That was it-- the tone of Louis's voice was happy; joyous, content, satisfied. Louis was happy with the situation. Happy that he had Harry by his side. And Harry slowly began to feel happiness rise within him.

“Louis?”

“Yes, Harry?”

“What happens now?”

“I don’t know. But you have me,”

Harry smiled lightly as he pressed his face against Louis's chest. This feeling in the pit of his stomach unnerved him—but he had Louis. That’s all that mattered.