I• Somebody to Love

I know I'm on a "writing break" but dear god. It is so boring. I give up. I'd rather be writing Larry than working on my stupid project. UGH.

I guess I'm on a break from "It's Love". I won't be updating THAT for a while.

This kinda came out sad.. Lol. This whole things not gonna be gloomy, I dont think so at least.

By the way- THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED. Okay? Okay.

July 22, 2012 | | 11:06 p.m.

"Well lads. We've come a long way."

Louis smiled widely as he clinked his glass against everyone elses. Harry watched as Eleanor reached over and flicked a piece of hair from Louis's forehead, pecking his cheek shyly. Harry scowled at their open affection, and looking in the direction of Zayn and Perrie he found that they were no diferent. Niall was texting on his phone and gingerly sipping wine. He was texting Hayley, his new girl-pal, for sure. And of course Liam had Danielle. So much love and affection in the room.

He hated it.

Harry raised the glass of wine to his lips and downed it without a second thought. It was strong, but ignoring the dizzying feeling in his head was not much of a task. He looked into his cup, watching the slightest of wine slosh around the cup. Before he could stop himself he drank what was left of it, and looked up to find Liam eying him.

Liam had noticed the way Harry had withdrawn himself since the incident. The other lads had too. But they didn't think there was much they could do. He'd meant to say something earlier, but his attention had been focused on Danielle as of late. He thought of talking to him about it now, but it was a time of festivities. 

They were celebrating their second year as One Direction, a day early. Tomorrow most of the lads were going their separate ways, off to their families for a week. Niall to Ireland, Zayn to Bradford, and as for Louis and Harry, he was unsure where they were going. Liam himself and Danielle were going to stay in their shared home for a few days, enjoying each other company.

While Liam was uncertain of Harry's feelings, Harry wasn't. He knew exactly why he'd fallen into this state, this sad, lonely spell.

Because the one person he truly loved lost hope in him. So he simply lost hope in himself. Because he deserved to be sad and lonely, and no one was begging to differ. Not even Louis. Louis hadn't even given Harry the time of day since him and Eleanor began contemplating moving in together.

Harry fiddled with the bracelets on his wrist and sighed. There was no point being there. Everyone was raveled up in their webs of love. Harry stole a look at everyone before placing his glass on the table and walking away, stuffing both hands into his pockets.

Liam's eyebrows furrowed and Danielle took notice of his expression. "Hey," She mumbled, and Liam looked to her, blinking. She glanced at the balcony, where Harry was.

Liam gave her a look, one of concern but hesitation. "I'll go," She smiled. Liam nodded in graditude. Danielle smiled, slowly rising from her chair. She quietly trailed after Harry, finding him staring out into the view that was displayed by the grand balcony.

"Hi, Harry," Danielle said, coming up beside him. Harry was staring down into his phone, a blank expression on his face. "Wanna talk about it?"

Harry slowly shook his head. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want anything. Danielle sighed and placed her hand on his shoulder, stealing a glance at the phone in his hand. Danielle too followed his gaze and looked at the screen of his phone.

"It's 11:11," She smiled, reading the clock and leaning over, placing her head on his shoulder. "Make a wish. Maybe it'll come true and you'll stop feeling so down."

Harry sighed, and looked at the screen of his phone, frowing at the time. The last time he had made a wish at 11:11 was... Well, exactly two years ago. He had made a wish to make the X-Factor, and with that came fame and fortune. But all the money in the world couldn't buy love.

Just as he did two years ago Harry shut his eyes tightly, taking a shaky breath before letting out his one true wish. "I wish... I just wish I had somebody to love."

Danielle's heart broke at the helplessness that lined Harry's voice, and she found herself wrapping his arms around Harry's torso cautiously. Since they had never really been that close, Danielle was shocked to find that Harry's arms were snaking themselves around her waist.

He buried his face into her shoulder as a tiny tear fell from his eye. He would regret this tomorrow, telling someone about his heart-wrenching need to be loved. He would regret opening up, he was sure of it.

But for now it was nice to be comforted for the right reason, for once.

TADAAAA.

I even have the next chapter written out. Thats how excited I am about this :'D

Anyways, comment, vote, ectt. Have lovely days!