28.

Last night was a bliss

Last night was a bliss. It felt so natural and.. And so euphoric. I just can't explain it in words.

We were lying on the bed after our shower. My head on his chest and our hands muffled around each other.

His hand slowly trailed down and lifted my T-shirt to settle his hand on my bare waist.

"No, we did it 5 times already. I'm totally jaded and sore. So stop your wandering hands, Mr. Gupta. "
I snuggled more of my face to his chest, feeling the hard muscular body.

"I'm know Aru. I'm not doing anything. "
He laid a kiss on my cheek and forehead.

"Let's do nothing today. Just laze around here. Order pizza. Watch TV. What say? "
I mumbled.

"You forgot the main things. "
His hand still roaming on my stomach.

"Like? "

"Like kiss each other senselessly. Undress each other again. And christen the whole house. "
He wiggled his brows.

"You are freaking insatiable. "
I groaned.

"What can I say, I have such an irresistible wife who I seem to adore and desire very much. "

"Ughhh..... You can't keep on saying such things. "
I buried my face in his neck and kissed it.

"Why? Are they working? "He hand now trailed down towards my shorts

He hand now trailed down towards my shorts.

"I swear I will tie your hands if you don't keep them to yourself. "
I grunted.

"I knew you had a BDSM kink there in you. You Freaky woman. "
He chuckled at his very bad joke.

"You need to learn a bit of sense of humor. Can't believe I fell in love with someone who cracks such poor jokes. "

"Ahaa sweetheart . You just stabbed my poor heart by calling my jokes poor. You know in school and college, these jokes would swoon away innumerable girls. "

The mention of these girls made jealousy erupt in me.

"Who were these 'girls' you are talking about?"
My jealous side asked.