24.

Reader's discretion adviced....

"Arya, please

"Arya, please. Talk to me. Say something atleast. " He said while driving.
Yes, he's driving. Now I am in no mood to drive.

"Fine. " he sighed and took in a deep breath. "Do whatever you want to do. "

Okay, that was downright rude. But it's not his fault. He's been trying to talk to me throughout the whole shopping, and me being the hormonal bitch, I ignored him.

What goes around comes back..... Sigh....

Two days later

Two days later........

Rey was brutally ignoring me. He didn't even look at me, talking was   a talk for another time.

We were again in the elevator.
The memories of that day's incident swirled in my mind, making me all hot and bothered.

But this time, there was an awkward silence around us.
Rey was surfing through his phone while I was peeking at him from time to time.

I need to apologise...
But A simple sorry wouldn't suffix this time.

Should I prepare him his favorite food?
Nah! We already ate outside.

I took my phone out and messaged Aarushi.
"RED" (can't help it. Loved the family man)
She came online and questioned what happened.

I texted her the whole story and she replied
"Just seduce him. He'll definitely forgive you. 😉"

This girl has gone mad. I think after giving birth to Aarush, she also gave her brain out.
But.........
There's no harm in trying right.

"Ahem... Rey, listen, I forgot to buy paracetamol . Could you please get it. I'm having a headache and I am in dire need of it. "
Lie, I have got a stock of all medicines in my cupboard.

He stared me for a few seconds, raised his eyebrow, frowning and pressed the ground floor button after leaving me on our floor.

I quickly got inside our room and rummaged through my cupboard.
What can I wear? What can I wear?