Clash

Leeezzz gooo.

Y/N's POV:

With my saber drawn I begin to circle Kylo who remains still and unmoving.

Kylo: It's not too late for you Spartan. You need not to die today.

Y/N: I won't.

Kylo: What makes you think you'll survive?

Y/N: Fate.

Cue thine music!

I charge forward with my saber raised and my shield in front of me. He kicks snow up at me blocking out my vision for a moment.

In the corner of my eye I can see the red hue of his saber come flying at my neck so I duck down in time to dodge the swing.

With his chest exposed I slam my shield into his stomach staggering him. Once he recovers he spins and slashes at me.

With little time to react I raise my shield in time to save myself from losing my life. The only problem is that his saber embedded itself in my shield for a second before he drags it to the side cutting my shield in half.

Y/N: You bastard.

Kylo: Such flimsy and pathetic material.

With my shield less hand I grab some snow and fling at him. He slashes through the small cloud of snow. With him temporarily distracted I step out of his field of view and stab my saber towards his side.

He spins uses the cross guard of his hilt to catch my strike. I pull the saber black and lift it up in time to block his upwards swing.

I step to the side letting his saber go as it cuts through the air. I stab at his stomach but he steps to the side and slashes his sword diagonally towards me.

I block the blade and we begin to fight for control of the fight. He begins to push forward forcing me to take backwards steps.

My foot catches a rock and I fall backwards. He then stabs his blade down towards my head. I move it to the side as it scrapes the side of my helmet.

I stab my saber upwards towards his mask. He moves his head back but not before my saber cuts through his mask.

He reels back in back pain before ripping off his destroyed mask. Gods he's no where near as intimidating without that mask.

His face now bloody twists into a snarl as he charges me. I get to my feet in time to block his saber. Once again we find ourselves locked in place fighting for dominance.

I begin to slowly overpower him with nothing but sheer strength. His knees begin to buckle before I'm thrown backwards by an invisible force.

My back hits a tree as explosions begin to ring out in the forest. This whole base is coming apart which means their plan worked.

I pull myself to my feet stare down Kylo. I take a step forward before charging him.

He swings his saber towards my so I slide under it and slash my saber against his hip. As he falls he slashes at my back and I feel an immense pain.

I fall to the ground as my back burns and throbs. My mind begins to go into overdrive as I try to force myself to stand back up.

I see black shoes in front of me and a red hue against the powder white snow. My body strains as I slowly push myself up only to get kicked in the side. Then the back of my head is stomped on twice.

Kylo: I gave you a chance hunter. And you so foolishly stood against me.

As he continues to rant I hear a sound in the distance. The whir a ships engines make. Familiar engines.