Chapter 6

It literally took me forever to write this. I've had alot of trouble trying to move on from the last chapter but if anyone is actually reading this let me know how I'm doing please! If I get votes and responses ill post sooner! Ill also read your stories. Also if anyone who might stumble across this wants to I'd appreciate someone making a cover cause I don't know what I'm doing lol. Not edited, enjoy!

Unknown pov

From the camera I had in her room I could see everything she did when I couldn't watch her in person. I can't believe she let another man touch her especially that filthy son of a bitch Kyle. Ill just have to show her again how much she enjoyed her time with me. As a matter of fact I should head down there and show her now. She's mine and only belongs to me.

''''''''''''

***********************************

Olivia pov

I can't believe he made it into my room?!! What the hell am I gonna do she thought. As Olivia paced her room she heard a knock at her door. She grabbed the baseball bat she kept next to the door and looked out the peep hole only seeing a UPS guy. She set the bat down and opened it to receive whatever package she was getting. She had 2 packages. As she opened them she saw a video tape and in the last box a cassette tape. With a note saying play the video first and then play the cassette tape. Olivia didn't have a tape player since almost everyone was using DVDs or blue ray, but she knew her parents had one in storage so she left to her parents storage unit to watch the cassette and VHS.

*******

Unknown pov

She didn't even recognize me, but not to worry, she'll get another night she won't forget. Soon, very soon.

***********************************

Sitting in her parents storage unit she plugs in her old tv and VHS player. The title sequence is Olivia's first time. Olivia watches in horror as a hooded and masked man covers her face with a cloth and throws her onto the bed. Slashing her clothes off of her. His head drops to her core and although she's unconscious her body still convulsed in pleasure. Olivia got nauseated as she watched her rape. The whole situation became too much for her as she ran for a trash can and threw up.

She returned to the VHS player and ripped out the movie and against her better judgement played the cassette tape.

"Olivia, did you enjoy your time with Kyle? See I think you enjoyed your time with me better. Having me fuck you unconscious. That's what you want me to fuck you and use your body. Never let Kyle touch you again, or you might not like your punishment. You are mine!!! And only mine, till the next time I taste your body!"

Olivia is in shock, she couldn't identify the voice because of some weird voice scrambler. What is she going to do. There's a camera in her room, this guy has been watching her all this time, when she thought she was safe? Could she call Kyle and explain the situation or would that put both of them in danger. When was this nightmare going to end.