I'll be watching you

This story is rated r there is violence, rape, and harsh language. If you're under 18 please don't continue to read this. If you have an issue with any of the things I listed above please don't continue to read, but if you're open to all of it please enjoy and comment to let me know how I'm doing. :)

"Brrrrr... man where is he? Every time we make plans he's always late. I mean come on its Mid February." Olivia had been waiting for her friend Kyle for almost ten minutes in the freezing cold. She always wondered why he was late. It was like he was the girl. She imagined his dark brown shaggy hair, and his ice blue eyes that seemed to pierce through her soul, taking a long shower, and casually picking out his clothes.. "Finally," she thought. "Sorry I'm late, my mom and I were skyping," he said. Oh she knew about his mother. She was such a rude woman, and it surprised her that such a kind guy could have come from her, but then she remembered how wonderful his father was. Kyle looked just like his father, except his father had a more distinguished jaw, and his hair was peppered with grey that definitely didn't take away from his looks.

They were supposed to go to a movie. Even though they were just friends, Olivia made sure she dressed cute, but not too cute. She didn't want him to realize she had a crush on him. They had known each other since freshman year of college. They were seniors this year, so she knew this would be the year she had to move. It seemed that Kyle was never single long, so she had to take advantage of the timing.

Kyle knew she had a crush on him, and its not like she wasn't attractive with her long brown hair, slender body, and unwavering confidence. He just didn't want to ruin the amazing friendship they had. He had never met a girl as amazing as her, and he thought dating could ruin what they had. They were both so swept up in their thoughts that they were silent as they walked to the movie theatre several blocks away. They never noticed they were being followed.

Their night was going great. Olivia chose a scary movie, so she could cling and jump to Kyle, hopefully making him see her more as a girlfriend, than just his friend. After the movie Kyle walked her back to her dorm, and they hugged good night, even though her hazel eyes were calling for him to come in. He bid her good bye, and passed a man he had not seen before, but figured another girl on her hall had a new boyfriend or someone like that visiting.

Olivia closes her door, and sits at her desk logging into face book, hoping to update her status about the wonderful night they had, even though it hadn't ended the way she wanted it to. There was a hesitant knock at the door, and Olivia's heart started to pound, it had to be Kyle, waiting to confess his feelings for her, but when she opened the door it there was a hooded man who quickly entered the room grabbed her and put some type of cloth of her mouth and nose. She screamed in her mind for Kyle, but some strange chemical on the cloth knocked her out.

It seemed like a dream as she saw the man climb on top of her. Her mind was in a fog, she couldn't move, but was barely aware of what was going on. The pain she felt between her legs as her virginity was being stolen from her. Tears drenching her face, all she could think is that this was a nightmare and that she would wake up soon, and with that thought she drifted away.

Hours later she wakes up, with her door wide open, she's in her bed, not wearing any clothes, her make up was smeared, and she found her pants and underwear slashed on the floor. She quickly put everything together and realized she had been raped, and that her dream had actually been a reality.

*******************

Ok what do you guys think? This is my first time writing and uploading a story. Comment to let me know what you think and I'll keep uploading, if its crappy then I won't. The chapters will be short, but I'll update 2-3 times a week if I can. Let me know how the beginning is.

~Morgan