Change chapter 22

Akashi has gotten a call that Mayuzumi was in the hospital for some reason. He had gotten stab by Kuroko.

Akashi quickly slam the door open and saw Mayuzumi was talking to Aomine and the other cops.

"Hey Aka-" Akashi shiver Aomine away.

He grab Mayuzumi collar and glared at him.

"Where is Tetsuya." Akashi glared.

Mayzumi just scoff.

"Why should I tell you after what you've done to him." Mayzumi looked away.

Akashi punched him in the face making Mayzumi slip off the hospital bed.

"Hey Akashi calm down!" Aomine grab him.

The other cops helping Mayuzumi up. Before they could do anything Mayuzumi also charged at Akashi punching him in the face.

They both punched each other in the face rolling on top of each other.

"Woah, woah calm down!" Imayoshi grab Mayuzumi.

"You....this is your fault..." Mayuzumi looked at Akashi who was glaring at him.

They both were out of breath.

"Tell me where he is....I don't have enough time..."Akashi said.

"Haha....Like I said why should I tell you! Your the one who started this all in the beginning! This is your punishment!" Mayuzumi glared.

"Your right. I'm the one who started this. That's why I have to end it now. I have to save him before he disappear from my life." Akashi made a sad smile.

Mayuzumi looked at him for a moment.

"If you beg me and kneel on the floor I'll tell you where he is." Mayuzumi smirk.

Everyone in the room gasp at what Mayzumi said.

Akashi kneel and beg?

Akashi would never do that because if his pride and—

Everyone eyes widen when he really did  kneel onto the ground bowing in front of Mayuzumi.

"I beg you. Please..." Akashi beg in a desperate voice.

Everyone eyes widen at that.

"A-Akashi?" Aomine was the most shocked one.

"Please." Akashi beg again.

There was a moment of silence. No one moved or knew what to say to him. They were to shocked at what Akashi was doing.

"He's planning to end all of this." Mayuzumi said.

Akashi looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Akashi looked at him.

"It's exactly what I said. He going to do something really risky. After he stab me he said he's going to kill Uncle." Mayuzumi bit his lips.

Akashi eyes widen at what he said.

"Tell me where the place he's going to." Akashi stood up.

"Kyoto, that's where uncle is right now. There's a forest with a hidden building in it. There are high cliffs and dangerous-" Mayuzumi was cut off by Akashi running out through the door.

He sigh when Akashi left.

He couldn't save him. He was like Akashi betraying him. He knew that deep inside he couldn't save Kuroko.

Maybe he could have....

He really loved Kuroko. He was the first to ever make him knew what true love feel like.

But deep inside Kuroko heart still held warmth of Akashi.

"So, make sure you save him this time." Mayuzumi whisper.

" Mayuzumi whisper

Akane: ..................:)