Change chapter 17

Midorima was walking in the hallway and came to a stop at Akashi bedroom door. He knock twice.

"Come in." Akashi said.

"Akashi I got the files on The person you said. The name is Mayuzumi Chihiro." Midorima hand him the file.

"It looks like he used to work for the FBI. But he suddenly quit one day and cut all contact of anyone he knew." Midorima said.

Akashi looked at the file carefully.

"Mayuzumi Chihiro age 23 went to high school in Rakuzan after graduated he worked with the FBI. But he used to work with the FBI but betray them on a mission 10 years ago." Akashi stop and noticed something.

"What's wrong?" Midorima said.

"10 years ago... that was when Kuroko commuted suicide..." Akashi looked at Midorima who also eyes widen.

"Is this a coincidence." Midorima put a and on his chin.

"I don't know. But I know that he went to the same high school as me." Akashi said.

"Do you remember him." Midorima asked.

"No, but I remember seeing him once. He got into a fight once." Akashi said.

"I see. Akashi I wanted to asked you. Do you love Kuroko." Midorima looked at him.

"I..." Akashi looked at his hands.

"Akashi those word you said to me were they all lies?" Kuroko said. Tears streaming down his face.

"Now that I think about it I never gave him a proper answer." Akashi smiled. He turned to Midorima.

Midorima sigh. He didn't need to say it to him. In Midorima eyes he could tell that in Akashi eyes that he still love Kuroko.

"One more question." Midorima said. Akashi looked at him.

"Why did you have an affair with Furihata? What was the point to even have an affair with him." Midorima said.

Akashi eyes widen. Akashi looked down and bit his lips.

"That's..." Akashi hesitate to answer.

"It's fine. These answer aren't for me to hear. Instead if you meet Kuroko again you should tell him the whole truth." Midorima walked out the door.

Akashi stood in the room silence. Akashi touch his cheeks. He remember last night he felt tears fell on his cheeks. Was it his or...

"Goodbye Akashi. Next time we'll be enemy."

"Enemy huh.." Akashi said quietly to himself.

______________________________________________

Midorima was walking in the hallway when he noticed someone walking toward him.

"Um..Midorima how's Akashi." Furihata said. He was carrying some carnations flowers.

"He's fine. He should be discharge tomorrow." Midorima said. He pushed up his glasses.

"I see thank you." Furihata bowed. Just as he was about to leave Midorima said in a cold voice.

"Just so you know. This is a warning you will never have Akashi heart. This is your fault all this happened. Don't even think you can replace Kuroko. Just because he's not here." Midorima coldly said. He continue walking.

Furihata stood there unable to move. He held onto the flowers tightly. When he enter Akashi room. Akashi was sitting there looking out the window.

"Akashi. I here to visit." Furihata voice shook a bit. He walked up to the table by the side of Akashi and arrange it in a vase.

"Furihata we need to talk." Akashi said. Furihata flinch. He turned to Akashi who was still looking out the window. He knew it he shouldn't have come.

Akane: Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Akane: Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. *throw bomb* BOOM!

Yep.......let's see what happen in the next chapter when I update again.✌️❤️

But damn people! What a lot of Akafuri hatred and negative comments!!....But of course I hate Akafuri also.👎 (No offense Akafuri fans)

The main pair I love is Akakuro for life.✌️😎