f i n a l

* 1 1/2 years later *

December 22nd

"Come on Ginny! We're going to be late" Hermione says hurriedly. "It's starting in an hour and Luna wants us to be there before". "I know I know I'm done" She brushes through her ginger hair one last time.

Hermione grabs her bag from the table and in doing so the latest Witch Weekly falls on the ground. She kneels to pick it up and can't help but read the cover.

'Draco Malfoy labelled malicious as he announces divorce with wife Astoria Greengrass due to her infertility' 

"What a prick" Hermione mutters. "What is it?"Ginny reads the headline "oh my god, How could someone do that". Hermione kept quiet, Only Ginny knew how she truly had felt about Malfoy. She had been devastated when Draco had picked Astoria over her but the more time that had passed the easier it was, and she was pretty much back to normal.

"Are you okay Hermione?" Ginny noticed that she'd gone quiet. "Yeah I'm okay, he doesn't deserve her anyway" Hermione shrugs.

"Good because Luna will kill us if we're late for the wedding so we gotta go!" Ginny jumps up and goes downstairs. Hermione places the magazine back onto the table her eyes lingering on Malfoy and follows her down. She meets Harry and Ron at the bottom of the stairs. Ron and Hermione had worked things out and decided to be friends again. Ginny, who had already smudged her lipstick onto Harry, picks up a pinch of floo powder and goes to the fireplace.

The venue is a beautiful old building covered in red roses and vines turned white from the crisp snow, The room inside was equally as elegant with fairy lights across the ceiling and brick walls, there were white and yellow flowers on all the tables along with a massive dance floor right in the middle.

"Wow" Ginny exclaims "It's so beautiful". "Extremely" Hermione agrees. The two girls leave Harry and Ron to go find Luna. They follow upstairs and enter the bedroom Luna told them to come to. "Ginny! Hermione! I'm so glad you're here!" Luna runs to hug the two girls. "How are you feeling?" Ginny asks. "I'm so excited" Luna smiles, "I thought I'd be more nervous but I'm not". 

"Your dress is absolutely perfect" Hermione fixes the brides veil. The dress was a beautiful white gown embroidered with lace with a deep V-neck and back, the skirt flowing out into an A-line skirt finishing with a sweep train. Her hair was flowing in beachy waves with half tied up at the back. Hermione couldn't deny feeling slightly jealous of Luna. "Thank you, Hermione, you both look amazing too"

Hermione and Ginny were dressed in a blue dress so faint it would look white from a distance, full length with an off the shoulder fit.

"Shall we go down?" Luna asks. "Of course!" Hermione and Ginny grab their bouquets and follow Luna downstairs.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

"I cannot believe you are marrying Looney Lovegood" Draco smirked "Argh OW". Blaise hit him with a book. "Can't call her that much longer mate" Blaise jokes. "I know but Looney Zabini doesn't have the same ring to it," Draco says.

"You are just jealous that I am gonna be married before you," Blaise says as he fixes his tie. Draco looks at him puzzled, "Zabini? I was married?" "Doesn't count" Blaise continues. "How does it not count? I got married, just because I'm not anymore doesn't mean I wasn't" Draco says, still just as confused. "An arranged marriage isn't the same because you didn't love tori." Blaise walks to get his cufflinks "I told you it was a bad idea to marry her and you did it anyway. I am always right, you need to learn this".