Secretly taking pictures

"Me being the reason he changed? Please do you even hear what you are saying?" Akaashi wanted to slap the girl and kick her out.
"Oh I hear what I'm saying. And it's that he changed because of you!"
"Mind explaining what I did to change him??"
"He stopped hanging out with us. He stopped being so reckless. He stopped doing everything we asked from him. He stopped giving us money. He stopped everything with us!"
"Oh that. Yeah that was my doing. Are you happy now???" He asked rolling his eyes.
"Well actually no. I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't be allowed to live. Just so you know."
"Thanks. Someone already told me that. So I already know that. Now FUCKING LEAVE!" Akaashi was ready to kick her ass to get her out.
"No. How about you get out. What are even doing here?!"
"I live here bitch! Now get the fuck out!" Akaashi was now thinking about a way to get her out without harming her.
"Okay. Look I don't want to hurt you but if you don't get out, I won't hesitate to hurt your sorry ass."
"Pf-Try it"
"Ne~ Ko if she says that I should try to hurt her is it a crime if I really hurt her?"
"Uhh I don't think so????"
"Okay~"
"Pf you can't hurt me!"

"Sure~ Let's see about that" nobody knew that he actually started to fight back against his parents. With words.

"I won't hurt you physical but mentally if that's okay with you. Or would you like to get out~?" The girl really ran out.

"Did you see that Ko?"
"Yea and it was fucking hilarious!" Both burst out into laughter.
"Okay but like that was amazing 'kaashi."

The rest of the day was rather uneventful just Bokuto trying to get Akaashi to make chips, and Akaashi refusing because firstly they just bought some, secondly he was too lazy.

After two hours of fighting Akaashi realized that the volleyball team still had practice and Bokuto would be late. He himself wasn't allowed to play, the doctor told him in two weeks so he secretly took his camera with him to make pictures of them.
Since it was hot he knew he would get some good. (Ya know like Bokutos shirt soaked wet with water)

And that was exactly what he did he secretly took pictures of his friends. It was kinda funny.

-------Some pictures he made (the rest is in the next chapter cause Wattpad doesn't like me :'))
Bokuto was pissed cause he couldn't get past Kuroos block.

-------Some pictures he made (the rest is in the next chapter cause Wattpad doesn't like me :'))Bokuto was pissed cause he couldn't get past Kuroos block

BBokuto and Kuroo fighting over  if it was out or not even tho Kenma, Akaashi, Konoha and co. told them that it was.

 told them that it was

-----------------------------------
Akaashi and  Bokuto fell asleep on the sofa cuddling, again.
Let's just say it was really nice.