Ch 1 - Awakening

Day: 7

Thud.
My eyes flew open, looking for the source of the noise. Before I could even move, however, my head is assaulted by some kind of wound to the back of my head.
Thud.
As the banging continued, I decided to figure out where I was. First thing I saw was rifles. And lots of 'em. I'm talking AKs, M4s, P90s, you name it, probably gonna find it in there. Now, seeing as how the thudding on the door hadn't ceased, I hurriedly grabbed an M4 and aimed it towards the door, safety off, clip loaded. As I approached the metal door, the thudding was replaced by a single crash of a body being slammed up against the wall.
The seconds that go by feel like an eternity.
Then the door sounds as if there's a dog trying to get in.
Tightening my grip on the rifle, I slowly made my way to the door.
Better not be a hostile.
Three inches open, and the door's thrown open by something dashing in. Well, I'd rather face one hostile than multiple, thus the door was slammed shut. Whirling around, gun raised high, I'm faced with a Wolf. Of all things, that's the last one I needed. Strangely, however, I wasn't being mauled. Instead, the canine was just sitting there, wagging its tail. As if I couldn't get any weirder, it trotted over to one of the tables in the room, grabbed a book, and dropped it at my feet! Cautiously bending over to pick it up, the bugger licked me! As if it was a dog and I its master! Shaking off the slobber, I sat down and read the book.

If you are reading this the apocalypse is here. The undead roam the streets. This book is in the armory, so you probably have a gun. You and I are the same person. My name is no longer important, for it holds no weight. What you need to know is that a word in here will trigger your combat memory, your knowledge on how to use all the guns and melee weapons in here, and who the wolf is. Your suit is in here as well. Once you're geared up, if there's still power, use what's left to gather supplies, grab the Survival Guide and hunker down till the power's out. In case you don't remember, you live in the outskirts of suburban Los Angeles. Try to make your way to D.C. after the power's out. See if you can train others in the ways of Zombie Survival. Good luck, and may your Blades stay Sharp.