You Elope

You and Owen are still not talking so you ran yours and Nic's plan by both of your parents over the phone.

Y/N: So mom?

O/M/N: Yes?

Y/N: Me and Nic were wondering do we have your blessing?

Mrs. Hamilton: Blessing for what darling?

Nic: Well Y/N and I are wanting to elope.

A/N: (By this time you both have been dating for a long while).

O/M/N: Oh I don't know Y/N.

Mrs. Hamilton: Oh come on O/M/N they've been dating for a long time. I think it's a great idea.

O/M/N: But you still aren't talking to Owen though.

Nic: Mrs. Teague we know that they're not talking still but I love your daughter with all of my heart and I really want to marry her.

O/M/N: Ok you have my blessing.

Y/N: Thanks mom.

Just then your phone rang again with a call from your brother Owen. You answered it.

Owen: Y/N?

Y/N: Owen.

Nic: Owen.

Owen: Nic.

Y/N: Listen I'm still mad at you for what you did but do I have your blessing to marry Nic?

Owen: YOU WHAT!

Y/N: Do I have your blessing or not?

Owen: You do have my blessing but when you get back you can move out of the house.

Y/N: Fine I will.

Owen: Fine.

Y/N: Fine.

You both hung up with your parents and you hung up with Owen. You were stressed to the fucking max. Nic noticed this and pulled you into his arms and you just immediately relaxed.

Nic: It's ok babe.

Y/N: No it's not but at least we can get married.

Nic: Yeah.

Y/N: When are we going to Vegas?

Nic: Tonight. My brother is gonna meet us at the airport. His girlfriend was gonna go but she got sick so she's not coming. It'll be just you me and my brother.

Y/N: Ok.

Once you guys had everything that you would need packed you got ready for bed. You guys were watching tv when the door opened. It was his brother Joshua.

JJ: Surprise!

Nic: I thought you were gonna meet us at the airport?

JJ: I was but you know how I'm not a morning person so why not stay the night with you both and we all leave together.

Both of the boys were ready for bed. Joshua went to sleep first followed by you and Nic falling asleep. You couldn't wait to get married in Vegas.

Time Skip: Alarm Going Off.

The boys woke up at the same time and they started putting all of your stuff by the door. They let you sleep for a little longer. They took the stuff to the car and then they came back to get you. When you guys got in the car you fell back asleep because you were really tired.

Time Skip: In Vegas.

When you guys got to Vegas it was everything that you imagined it would be. It was pretty early in the morning but stores were open. So you guys split ways. The guys went to get a ring and a wedding band and you went to get a wedding band. Once you guys had gotten back together you explored Vegas some more before you guys went to your hotel to take a 2 hour nap. When the boys woke up they got everything laid out and Nic decided to put the ring on your finger and once everything was laid out the guys woke you up and you all got ready for the wedding.

Time Skip: At A Marriage Chapel In Vegas.

When you all got there you guys took in the place. That was until you heard a voice speak up.

JJ/GF/N: Did someone say wedding?

Nic: I thought you were sick?

JJ/GF/N: I was but I had went to the doctor yesterday and they said that I was better enough to fly. So I packed my bags and got here as soon as I could.

'Elvis': Lets get this show on the road.

Time Skip: After The Wedding.

After you and Nic were pronounced husband and wife you were so happy. You then left the chapel with the biggest smile on your face. You guys were really tired and so you went back to the hotel to sleep.

By the time that you had woke up Joshua and his GF were gone and out exploring. You were in the hotel bathroom about to take a shower when you felt arms around your waist.

Nic: Hi. Mrs. Hamilton.

Y/N: Hey. Mr. Hamilton.

Nic: What do you say to making love in the bath?

Y/N: Sounds perfect.

After you guys had made love you washed each other off and you got ready for the day. When his brother and his brothers GF came back from exploring they got ready to take you guys to the spots that they went to. When you guys were done you all went to dinner and you had dessert. When you got back to the hotel all of you were very tired. So you got into the shower first before his brother and his girlfriend did. When you got out you guys got ready for bed. All of you guys were watching a movie when you had fallen asleep. You then felt lips next to your ear. And a husky voice speak.

Nic: Y/N you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so much. Thank you for marrying me. I love you forever and always.

You smiled in your sleep knowing that you had made the right choice in marring Nic even though you still aren't talking to your brother Owen.