Going To Set Before Owen

You woke up and looked at the clock. It was 4:45am. You were going to set with Nic today. You texted him to see if he was ready.

Y/N: Hey you ready?

Nic💙: Yeah I'm ready I'm in the car I'll be there in 10.

Y/N: Ok see you soon.

You put on your outfit that Owen had gotten you yesterday and looked out your window for Nic. You were in your own little world when you got a text from Nic.

Nic💙: I'm here.

Y/N: Ok. I'll be right down.

You turned everything off shut your door got your key and headed out the door.

Nic's POV: I had just woke up with a text from Y/N.

Y/N❤️: Hey you ready?

Nic: Yeah I'm ready I'm in the car I'll be there in 10.

Y/N❤️: Ok see you soon.

I had finally made it to her house and I got out of the car and leaned against the passenger side door. I texted her.

Nic: I'm here.

Y/N❤️: Ok I'll be right down.

I turned my phone off and I waited for her to come outside. When I saw her come out of the front door I just couldn't help but look at her. She's so beautiful. After she had locked the door she started walking towards me. When she looked up at me she smiled.
Her smile is the most gorgeous thing in the world.

*END POV*

Y/N: Hey Nic.

Nic: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: You look good for just waking up.

Nic: So do you. You ready to go gorgeous?

Y/N: Yeah.

He got into the drivers side of the car and he made sure that you were buckled up and comfortable and then he started the car and he took off towards set. During the car ride you decided to ask a question.

Y/N: Hey Nic?

Nic: Yeah?

Y/N: Look about last night I didn't mean to almost kiss you.

Nic: It's fine.

Y/N: So your not mad?

Nic: Nope.

Y/N: I mean did you want to kiss me?

Nic: Honestly yes I did want to kiss you if your brother hadn't interrupted us I would've.

Y/N: I know how you feel he was being such a fucking cock block yesterday.

This made you both laugh. After your laughter died down he asked you a question.

Nic: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Nic: What happened between you and Owen yesterday?

Y/N: Well after I went inside he asked me if I was about to kiss you and I said yes and then he was going on about how I didn't know you very well and that he didn't want me to like you at least not yet and then he was going on about if you and I were dating for as long as I was dating my ex and you broke up with me the same way he did he can't see me hurt again and I said well I like you and I'm not coming around and there's nothing you can do about it and then I went in my room and slammed the door. And I thought I had called Sophia but I ended up calling you.