Lance tops (finally)

A/n-
This one has been HIGHLY requested so,, here y'all go lmao. Lance tops in this one. Also, guys, I love the comments about the 'magic bottle of lube' so,, I'm rolling with it lol.
————
Lance's pov-
     I groaned out in frustration. He just can't drop a topic, can he? Geez, all I said what that he'd look better with some plucked brows and now he's making it a whole thing.
     "You know you want them taken care of Keith! You always cover them up with your bangs!"
     "Oh like hell I do!"
   "Yes! You do! Ya know what, I don't give a damn!" I yelled at Keith.
     "You apparently give so many damn's your mom can see them from Earth, Lance!" He shot back. My anger faltered for a moment at the mention of my mom then the scowl returned.
     "Forget it. I was trying to be nice." I turned on my heel as I saw his face fall.

Third person-
     "Lance I didn't mean to bring your mom up," Keith said taking a step after Lance.
     Lance whipped around again and stormed over to Keith while pointing an accusatory finger at him. "Yes you did. That was the whole basis of your sentence! Don't-" Lance took a step back and tried to collect himself a little. "Don't look at me like a wounded animal Keith. I'm just a little homesick," he said with small tears pooling in his eyes. He sniffles and wiped his eyes then turned to walk off to his room.
     Keith stood there feeling awful. Sure he meant to make a 'your mom' joke, but he didn't mean to upset Lance. After a moment, Keith snapped out of his shock and went running after him.

Keith's pov-
     I took it too far. Shit! I didn't mean to bring up his mom and Earth in the same sentence! Quiznack! He was just insulting my eyebrows! What was I supposed to do? Okay, deep breath, it's okay. You're at his door, just knock.

Third person-
     Lance heard a few soft knocks at his door. He sighed and stood up to answer it. "Yeah what's- oh. What do you want?" Lance asked folding his arms across his chest.
     Keith looked at him with a soft smile. "Hey, do, uh. Do you still wanna do my eyebrows?" Lance let out a small chuckle and gave Keith a smirk.
     "Sure, c'mon in," he said stepping aside and gesturing to his bed.
     "Listen, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to bring that up. I know it's a hard topic for you," Keith said while walking over and sitting on Lance's bed.
     "It's cool, I'm getting back at you for it," he said while grabbing his tweezers.
     Lance walked over and sat in front of Keith who let out a small, "Oh god."
     Lance cracked a smile and said, "Alright, close your eyes and try not to flinch."
     Keith closed his eyes wearily then asked, "What do you mean 'try not to- OW!" Keith pulled back from Lance and his eyes shot open. "What the hell?!"
     "What did you expect? I'm legit pulling out your eyebrow hairs," Lance said laughing at Keith's shocked expression.
     "I'm sorry, your quiznacking what?"
     "What did you think I was gonna do?"
     "Not that! Will I still have eyebrows? You're not gonna pull out all of the hairs, right?" Keith asked in a slight panic. Lance just laughed at him while Keith frantically felt his brows to make sure they were still there.
     "Oh stop being a baby and c'mere" Lance chuckled out. Keith hesitantly leaned forward to Lance again and closed his eyes.
     When lance pulled out a hair, Keith said the occasional 'ow' or made a sound of uncomfort, but managed to sit through one brow.
     "Okay, one down, one to go," Lance huffed while pulling back to admire his work. He just tamed them a little, they still had their thick shape. He smiled and mentally gave himself a pat on the back.
     "Wait, you mean you're only half way done?"
     "Yes?"
      "No, huh-uh, nope. I can't do that again," Keith said about to get up.
     "You look even worse than you did before right now 'cause only the one is groomed," Lance said laughing. Keith slowly sat back down and grumbled a little but closed his eyes and leaned back in. As Lance went back to work, Keith sat there and took the abuse.
     "Why'd you wanna do my brows in the first place?"
     "Cause they didn't frame your face right and you had a little bit of hair too far down," Lance said without much thought.
     "Why do you care?" Keith asked with a small chuckle fallowed by an 'ouch'.
     Keith couldn't see it, but Lance could feel it as his face heated up and got a little pink. "I don't know, it just bothers me I guess?"
     "Then don't look at it," Keith said with a small smile.
     "But your eyes are nice and your brows just ruin it." Lance mentally kicked himself for that one. He wasn't filtering his words because he was focused on Keith's eyebrows and it just slipped out. He cleared his throat and went back to grooming.
     Keith's face tinted pink. He knew lance could see it and he was embarrassed that something small like that could make him blush. "They're alright I guess. They're not piercing blue matched with perfect eyebrows though," he said softly while opening his eyes. His face held an unsure look. 'Is this flirting? Am I doing it right?"
     "Did you just-" Lance looked baffled. 'Did Keith just flirt? With me?'
     "Um. I, uh, think so?" Keith said losing confidence. 'Did I read it wrong? Was he actually just concerned about my eyebrows?' "I can g-go if you want," he said standing up to leave. Lance was almost done with his eyebrows anyway so he didn't really have a reason to stay. At least, until Lance grabbed onto his sleeve and made him pause.
     "No no, I-" Lance cleared his throat then continued. "I want you to stay, I just wasn't really expecting that," he said rubbing the back of his neck.
     "Oh, okay," Keith said awkwardly sitting back down. "Do you, um," Keith started while gesturing to Lance's tweezers.
     "Oh! Yeah." Lance picked them up and leaned towards Keith, who had his eyes closed. Lance pulled out the last few hairs that were bothering him then paused. He glanced down to Keith's lips and without a second thought, placed a soft peck there.
     Keith's eyes shot open in shock while Lance pulled back quickly. "S-Sorry! I didn't- I just, I thought that-"
     Lance's fumble for words was cut off when Keith whispered out a soft, "Do it again."
     "W-What?" Lance asked, shocked.
     "Do it again," Keith said a little louder this time. Lance leaned back in slowly and Keith did the same. Their lips met again and softly molded together to form a soft rhythm.
     Lance pushed Keith onto his back gently, without breaking the kiss. Gradually, it got more heated. Lance slid a hand up Keith's shirt to hold his hip while the other supported him. Keith's hands were on Lance's neck to pull him closer.
     Soon, Keith was grinding on the leg lance had wedged between Keith's. Lance moves his mouth from Keith's lips to his neck to suck a few hickeys there. Keith moaned softly while grabbing the fabric of Lance's jacket.
     "Please, Lance. Please, I need you," Keith gasped.
     "Okay, okay. Hold on a second," Lance said pulling off his jacked and shirt and tossed them off the bed. Keith got the message and did the same, pulling his gloves off too. Lance then kissed from Keith's lips to his collar bones while undoing his pants. Lance then paused to take off Keith's pants and boxers and discard them on the floor. After planting another kiss on Keith's lips, Lance took off his own pants and boxers and threw them in the floor with the rest of the clothing.
Lance fumbled around in his nightstand for a bottle of lube and a condom. He put some lib on his fingers then looked at Keith. "Are you sure?"
"Yes Lance. Please," Keith moaned out. Lance smirked at him a little then bit Keith's ear while pushing on if his slender fingers into Keith's hole. This earned him a small gasp which made him smile.
"You gotta relax a little or it's not gonna work."
"I'm trying," Keith said rolling his head back, trying to even his breathing. Lance felt Keith's hole open up a bit then pulled his finger back a little so he could push it back in. He made soft shushing noises while Keith tried to loosen up to the new feeling of Lance's fingers.
After a little, Lance added another finger. He began scissoring Keith slightly to open him up more. Keith let out strangled moans as he tried to adjust. Lance added another finger after a little.
He crooked them into the right spot and Keith whimpered out, "There Lance, please." Lance pushed Keith's prostate again and Keith moaned louder, "God, please!"
Lance pulled out his fingers, put on the condom, and lubed it up. He grunted at the small attention he gave his dick for the first time that night. He came back to Keith and lined himself up with his hole.
"Ready?"
"Yes, Lance!"
He pushed himself into Keith, both of them moaning out. Lance paused to let Keith adjusts. He sucked at a few places on Keith's neck until he felt keith nod. Lance started pulling out, then thrust back in. Keith moaned softly and got progressively louder as lance kept thrusting. Soon, lance had his hand wrapped around Keith's cock and was stroking him to the same rhythm as his own thrusts.
Keith gripped onto the pillow under his head as Lance's thrusts got sloppier. They were both reaching their climaxes. Keith threw his head back while he moaned, "Lannnce!" and came hard, shooting all over both of their chests. His hole tightened around Lance, causing him to tip over the edge and cum too.
Lance let go of Keith's dick and slowly pulled out of Keith. They were both panting hard while Lance took off and tied he condom. "Gimme a second," Lance said, kissing Keith. He stood up and went to his bathroom. He threw out the soiled condom and came back with a damp wash cloth. He wiped himself off then wiped off Keith's chest, which was still heaving slightly.
Once he was done, he threw the wash cloth towards his hamper, not bother to check if it made it or not. "You okay?" He asked, still slightly out of breath, as he later down next to Keith.
"Yeah, you?" Keith returned as he rolled over onto laced chest. He felt the small vibrations Lance let out a small laugh.
"Yeah," he said as they both slowly drifted off to sleep.
———
A/n-
A while back, one of you commented that third person was weird cause it was like someone was standing in the room describing it and that's all I could think about while writing this lmao. Anyway, IM BACK!! I'm sorry it took so long but please send requests and I'll try to do them as soon as I can. Love y'all, byeeeeee!