birthday

It is sarurday. It is my birthday the big 19,my last teenage year. Peter slept in my room last night to celebrate till 12 and he posted a super cute insta story about my birthday. I love him so much. Peter is till sleeping till a knock on the door. Its John Ambrose. We had been talking ever since he transferred and were good friends.
"Hey Lara Jean"
"Hey John"
"Are we still going Mini golfing today"
"Umm maybe I'll text you later"
"Ok see you maybe later"
"Ok see ya" I turn around and Peter has a look what was that.
"MINI GOLFING"
"What"
"You two going Mini golofing"
"Yeah but I dont know I might hang out with some of the cheer team"
"What about me"
"We are hanging out right now"
"But I had a bunch of stuff planned"
"Ok fine I'll text the girls and john that I cant hang"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome" I text the girls and john that I cant hang. Peter picks me up and puts me on my desk and he sits on the chair and kisses me. He knows things like that make me fall for him all over again.  None of my roommates are here today because its summer break but Peter and I share both staying for another week.
"Ok Covey get changed and let's go"
I get changed into some leggings and a tube top and I bring a UVA sweathshirt. I do a neutral eye and some mascara and some clear lip gloss. I put my hair into a high pony. Peter puts on some of his clothes that are stored on my room. Peter brings me to his car that is filled with balloons and some Rose's and some chocolates. I start tearing up.
"Pe-ter this is this is to-o cute"
"You deserve it, well hop in" peter drives me to our high school and he brings me to the track.
"The first place where I realized I liked you. The place where you jumped me." He reaches for his pocket and pull of a box from tiffany's . It's the bracelet I've been wanting forever.
"Lara Jean happy birthday"
"P-P-Peter this is ridiculously expensive"
"Nothing is to much for you"
I lean in to kiss him. This is my best birthday ever. He then takes me out to lunch at chipotle and all of our high school friends are there. Gen,Trevor, Chris are all there it's so exciting. I missed them so much. I hug all ofthen. Gen and I had talked and were on good terms and actually talked quite often because she also goes to UVA. I get a bowl and its really good. They all got me gifts. Gen got me some command hooks, and some candy, Chris got me some scrunchies and mascara and an eyeshadow palette, trevor got me some candy, a bag of chips and a blanket. After that peter drives me home and kitty and dad baked me a cake and got me a coach purse I've been wanting. After a few hours at my house Peter drives me to a bowling place and my cheer and volleyball teams are there. They got me some many gifts. Its was so much fun. After Peter brought me to a hotel and we watched some movies and I fall asleep.