Chapter 2: Tingles

Snape's office was not comfortable at all. It had bottles of different shapes and sizes stacked neatly on dividers. Different kinds of ingredients displayed itself proudly on cabinets, like parts of animals and plants some even hardly recognizable. To complete it was the owner of the office himself-- Severus Snape.

Upon entering, Heather fixed her gaze upon the Weasley twins who were sitting in front of Snape's desk looking at her in surprise. Maybe wondering why a quiet girl would be in Snape's office. Snape asked Heather to sit by the twins who were now smiling at her mischievously.

"Using potions for fun. Again." Snape started looking at the twins "And a ditcher." He said now looking at Heather. Snape stood up then walked up to the dungeon's door. "Follow." He commanded, so the three stood up and followed after him.

As Snape walked towards the door, Heather took a quick glance at Snape's belongings. Her eyes scanned the dividers and cabinets looking for something that catches her eye. A bottle of frozen Ashwinder eggs, as they are bright red in color, were the first to catch her attention. So she got her wand and placed it behind her back pointing at the bottle whispering an incantation. The egg came to her quietly piercing itself ever so carefully through the bottle as if glass just melted letting the egg pass through making its way to her. Then the hole where the egg passed reformed itself back to its original state almost the same time the egg came out as if nothing happend. Everything was going smoothly when Snape hurried them startling Heather and the egg slapping her palm. Snape gave her a quizzical look.

"What was that, Miss Quigg?" He asked, slowly walking to Heather, eyeing her as if he knew something was stolen from him.

"What, professor?" Heather asked back trying to be as respectful as possible while her hands shake behind her back. If only 'A could hex ye right now, 'A would, ye bloke! She thought looking innocently at Snape who was now in front of her.

"I told you we'll get caught!" Fred whispered loudly to his twin as they were now holding their hands behind their backs, pushing each other with their shoulders. Heather and Snape looked at them quizically.

"No! It's your fault we got into this bloody trouble!" George protested giving the blame back to Fred.

"No! You did!" Fred negated slightly irritated.

Snape turned to them. He held Fred's shoulder and turned him so that his back faced him. From Fred's hands, Snape got a small block of thing that looked like candy.

"What is this?" Snape asked the twins with the same stoic tone.

"It's explosive gum Professor. The very reason of our detention." George admitted. Snape eyed George then Fred then Heather.

"Show me those hands, Miss Heather Quigg." Snape commanded already annoyed.

The twins looked at her with apologizing faces as if saying "We tried our best to help." She then showed her hand proudly. There was nothing. Snape, finally convinced, got out of the office first. For a while, the twins stared at her palm in awe then motioned their hands forward.

"Ladies first!" They both said while Fred added a wink for her. Heather smiled at them then at the ground. The twins followed and they made their way to their task.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snape lead the three to the castle grounds. Leaves are scattered everywhere. Although the wind felt nice to the touch. Snape motioned his hand forward his palm showing like if a beggar asking for money.

"Wands." He demanded as the three hand out their wands to him in puzzled looks and reluctance but handed it anyway.

"Those things leaning on the wall are muggle rakes. Use them to clean and pile the leaves. I will be back in two hours to see what you did. I decide if you get your wands back." With this explanation, he turned towards the castle back to his office leaving the three speechless.