Adore You

Harry's POV

I knew this day would have to come. I haven't officially dated someone in almost 3 years. Taylor and I left things on a, let's just say not so good note. But she swears this girl is perfect for me. Her friend Ellie knew a friend who said her friend is perfect for me. I know... it confused me too. My instincts were telling me to say no. Paparazzi will be everywhere and it could just be a random crazy fan girl. But something in my heart made me say yes. 

I knew if I was going on a BLIND date, I would have to make a good first impression. Those are hard to do if she already knows things about me. Even if it was a creepy fan girl, I had to consider her. I haven't dated in 3 fucking years. 

"Tell her to go to the Beachwood cafe at 1 pm."

"Got it. Just texted Ellie. She'll tell her friend Jane to tell your blind date"

"Taylor, why can't I just know her name? Or even just her number so you don't have to go through this every time I want to relay one message to her?"

"No! I promised it would be a blind date so go on the freaking blind date blind."

"If she is insane I'm leaving right away."

"She's not! Now just relax and trust me."

"Like that's easy to do..."

I put my phone down and just stared at the wall. 

I'm going on a date. I'm going on a freaking blind date. I can be spontaneous. This sperm thing has taken over my life for too long. I'm ready to get out there. I'm ready to find love. I'm ready to meet the one. Okay... I can do this. Breath Harry breath.

The Next Day 

I woke up in a bad mood. It's raining outside and I ran out of coffee. It's already 11:30 am and I feel like shit. There's no way I can do this date. Not today. 

I pick up my phone ready to call Taylor when I see a message.

"Hey! Just so you don't go talking to every woman in the cafe her name is Anna. Now don't be creepy. I'm trusting you"

I slammed my phone down. I don't know if this counts as a sign or not.