Description + Author's Note

Hello and welcome one and all to my new story!

It's been a while since I've had the inspiration to write. But what with the current situation (one that I'm hoping that everyone stays safe during), I've had to do something creative and thus this story came about!

The first idea for this story came to me in a dream. It sounds daft, I know, but that's how it happened. My dream vaguely included a hen/bachelorette party but a male was there. (He did something during this dream but it's also a HUGE spoiler, so I'll leave that out.) I woke up thinking "what would happen if there was a male maid of honour." Now, I know that notion isn't rare nowadays; my own brother is the maid of honour for one of his best friends. But I wanted to see what would happen if the maid of honour and the bride didn't like each other. So, I began to write and I couldn't really stop!

The good news is; I've written the entire story! So there will be no waiting for chapters! I'm hoping to upload once a week. Maybe more, should the demand call for it!

Enough of this incredibly long author's note and my incessant babbling. I hope you enjoy!

Felicity Park's wedding day is fast approaching and she's excited to attend to the last few errands with her best friend and Maid of Honour, Layla Connor

But when work unexpectedly calls Layla away on an emergency two weeks before the big day, she sends a back-up Maid of Honour, in the form of her cocky, playboy twin brother Jared. Jared and Felicity have a history. A history that only they know. This secret has torn the once good friends apart and they are inexplicably hostile towards one another.

Now she's worried, with Jared in charge of the Maid of Honour duties, that he's going to transform the day of her dreams, into the wedding of her nightmares.

I hope you enjoy it! It's only around 15 chapters + an epilogue so it's not massively long! Please comment if you have anything to say about any of the chapters and if you really like it, please give it a cheeky vote!

Thanks a lot!