1. I thought you loved me.

Drip, Drop, Drip, Drop

Rain pattered against the road softly as Minghao walked down the road.

The 22 year old really wanted to lunge himself in front of a truck going by and end it all, but he didn't.

He wanted to live on for his lover, the one whom he really thought loved him the most.

Minghao had lost both his parents at the age of 17, his brother had ended his own life 2 years ago.

He wasn't the best at his academics and really didn't talk much to his batchmates.

Batchmates? He didn't really talk to anyone at all. But that one day when he fell in love, he saw a little hope in actually living.

Mingyu loved him. Or atleast Minghao thought so. When his brother passed away he had no one to turn to anymore and that's when he found his comfort in Mingyu.

The older did ask him out first but that's because he was desperate. Desperate for love? No. Desperate to show his friends that he now has a boyfriend too.

He was tired of seeing Yukhei and Jungwoo and , Jaebum and Jackson, Taeyong and Jaehyun and so on.
They just made him feel more single than ever and if not worse, they even teased him.

Minghao lived on, choosing not to end it, thinking Mingyu won't be able to take it if he died.

Boy....how wrong was he?

Drip, Drop, Drip, Drop

The rain slowly got heavier.

"Ah Gyu must be waiting for me, let me pick up some food for him." Minghao thought to himself.

Despite the heavy rain and not having an umbrella, the boy walked up to a nearby Ramen Shop and purchased 2 bowls and packaged them.

He was glad Mingyu had allowed him to move in with him because he could no longer pay the rent at his apartment after his brother was gone too.

Mingyu barely showed any affection towards him besides just using him as a sex slave or just using him to scream or rant out and sometimes even throw stuff at when he was angry about anything.

He treated Minghao like a ragdoll but in front of his friends he was all lovey dovey with him which always made Minghao forgive him and think he really did love him and did all that just because he had anger issues.

Mingyu did not have anger issues.

Drip, Drop, Drip, Drop

The rain was now pelting at full speed. Minghao wrapped his coat around the ramen so it didn't get wet.
After a 10 minute walk he finally reached home.

Thankfully the rain had stopped midway but he was completely drenched.

He climbed up the stairs and reached the apartment finally unlocking the door and walking inside. He placed the ramen on the table.

"I'm home..", he called out weakly.

Receiving no answer he assumed Mingyu was asleep. His door was also closed so Minghao went to the kitchen and poured out the ramen in two bowls and garnished Mingyu's with vegetables because he knew the other liked it like that.

Then he walked up to Mingyu's room and opened the door. That's when he felt his heart break into a thousand pieces.

:)