Chapter 1.

I stare at the cold stone walls of the cell. All I remember is being knocked out and waking up in here. I'm laying in a bed that is supported by chains and has straw scattered over it. My beautiful light blue dress is tattered and covered in blood stains. I sigh and lean against the wall. As soon as I start to feel tired I hear a pop and open my eyes. The demon is standing in front of me. A bright green demon with red eyes. He has 3 legs and talons that make me cringe. "Will you do it now?"He asks, his voice is high but it's scratchy and rough. "Do what?" I say confused. "You know what." he grins and takes something out of his belt, but I can't see what. The next thing I feel is a piercing pain in my leg. I scream in pain. It feels like it is on fire. I look at the demon and see a bright green dagger glowing. Tears are blurring my vision so I can't see the design to tell what dagger it is. I clutch my leg and my fingers feel warm and sticky. I'm screaming and crying at the same time. "You will do it." he says. I have no choice but to nod. He stabs the dagger in my leg again and the searing pain knocks me out.

 I am blinded by the light seeping in from the curtains when I open my eyes. I am laying on my comfortable bed not a cell bed. I'm in a light frilly pink dress, not a tattered blood stained light blue one. I look down at my leg hoping what happened was all a dream, but the wound is still there. It's covered with bandages though. Every memory comes flooding into my mind again. The demon attacking me, putting me in a cell, stabbing me, and convincing me to do it. Him stabbing was only part of the reason I said yes, they killed my parents now I kill them. I know the trip will be long so I pack many items. I pack: all of my money, about a months worth of clothes, weapons, and some other things. I take a warm bath, knowing it will be a while before I take another. I take a soap bar that smells of lemon and rub it on my skin. I take some other soap that smells of roses and massage it into my hair. I get out of the tub and change into a light pastel purple dress, and then comb my hair. I then put it into a braid and tie it up. I walk outside into the carriage and tell Him where to go. I look at my home and say goodbye. And the familiar gallop of a horse's hoofs and gravel road being crunched underneath them takes me away from it.