Part 4

Ryan POV: Once the boys put Emily down, I went over. "here." She looked at me and open it. "Ryan, it is amazing." "It a promise ring and we made the promise on the..." "Night we were sitting in my and Troy's tree house." We all went back to the Canteen. Emily sat with the girls and we talked when Chad came over. 

Emily POV: I went to the music room and was practising a song I wrote as Kelsi asked me to help her out. Ryan walked in, "What you playing?" "Something I was working." 

Troy POV: Me and Chad went to the scrap yard to see if I can get any parts for my truck. "How are you handling the whole Emily and Ryan thing?" "I don't care really. She deserve the way he treats her. They are amazing together you know. She has definitely found someone who dad might approve." "He hasn't met you dad yet?" "Nope." "Well, good luck to Ryan."

I got back and had an argument with dad about the U of A so I went to the tree house.

The next day at school Sharpay comes up to me and talks about Gabriella then left.

Gabriella's POV: I showed Taylor and Emily the letter for Stanford Honors. "Girl, I know you are worried about Troy but this is one in a lifetime opportunity." "I know. Emily did you accept your?" "What Emily, you got one too." "Yeah." "Are you accepting it?" "I would love too but it isn't me." "Ok." Emily looked at me, "Gabi. Follow your dreams and I will let you in on a secret. I was the one to sign Troy put because I want him to realise that it doesn't have to be basketball all the time even though my dad says. He needs to decide himself." "You are a good sister Emily." She hugged. I went home and was talking to them about the year book then they both left. Later that evening Troy turned up and we talked. He went to the truck to start it but it didn't happen. So, he walked home.