Part 1

Emily POV: We had a basketball game and we were playing. We have little time and me, Troy share the same look. "What do you want to do cap, deputy cap?" "Get the ball to the deputy cap but we going to bring rocket man on." "rocketman?" "Trust us coach." He nodded and told us the plan. I had the ball and I saw what was going to happen. I passed to rocketman. The clock was counting down when we scored. The buzzer went and we won. Chad and Troy ran up to me then lifted me up. "You know Emily, you are one good player." "Thanks Boys." The team passed the trophy up to me and I lifted it high. I saw Ryan in the mascot suit smiling at me. I got down and looked at the boys. "Thanks for letting me be on the team." "What, no. We made the right choice. Plus, you made history with being first girl to help us win the championship back to back." "Thanks, I will catch up with you all later."

Ryan POV: I watched my girl make her over to me. "Hey wildcat." "Hey, you did good." "Not as good as you my little champion." "aww so thoughtful. I need to shower before you kiss me." "I don't care." I kissed her and she did the same back. "You coming to the party later." "Of course, my girls going to be there." "Well, I am going to shower." I watched her leave.

Emily POV: Troy was pulled to meet the people from U of A. I spoke to Gabriella and she saying that Standford are interested in her application. "What the matter Emily?" "U of A and the university of Berkeley, California are both interested in my application. I don't know what I want to do." She hugged me, "You will find it out." "Hopefully." I went to meet Ryan, "hey hatter." "Hey wildcat." "Come with me." We climbed up the tree house. "This is your little escape away." "Yeah, you probably the 3rd boy to come up here." "What you mean?" "This is the tree-house me and Troy built with our dad." "I see. What are you going to do after this year?" "I don't know. I heard that you hopefully looking to go to Juilliard's." "Well, it is my dream but I don't want to miss you." "Hey, we will stick by each other. I am not leaving you now. I love you" "I love you too."

We finished then my mum called up. "Emily, we have guest. Hi Ryan. Oh, Emily you have another letter." Me and Ryan came down to meet my mum. She handed me the letter and walked off. I opened it and read the letter. "Ryan, what am I going to do?" "Why? What is the letter about?" "Standford are interested in my application for a science programme." "Wow that is amazing." "Now, I have Stanford, Berkeley and U of A, all interested." I hugged him and he calmed me down, "we will get through this together." The party carried on and we went to Kelsi.