Chapter 2 ✔✔

I sat on the couch, cuddling up into Jonny's side, both of us recovering from the mess that was friday night dinner.

I mean it had started so normal, Jonny picked me up from Jim's, we said our hello to the rest of the goodmans then we sat down for dinner.

Then things turned upside down after Jim turned up, some how letting Wilson go wild in the house, eating the meat, the crumble and some of the furniture.

Jim some how ended up in Jackie's bathtub... again and Martin's car got towed from the Chinese place after we went for food after dinner was ruined.

Once again, I had gone to Jonny's for the weekend after dinner and that brings us back to now.

We hadn't had much planned today, so we had just been sitting around watching tv.

We were watching Doctor Who, my head rest on Jonny's lap while he ran his fingers through my hair, my fingers drew pointless patterns on his thigh.

I felt Jonny shift under my head and I turned to look up at him.

"You OK Pissface?"

"Yeah, Love, just thinking is all." He smiled softly at me.

"That's never good." I joked, he sent me a playful glare and flicked my forehead head, making me laugh.

"So, what you thinking about?"

"That maybe we should start looking at another house. It's been two weeks since I put that offer in and we haven't heard anything yet, maybe it's time to start looking again." He explained and I nodded slightly.

"Maybe." I sighed. "It was perfect though."

"Yeah, I know baby." He smiled sadly at me. I turned my head back to the TV and noticed the empty boxes on the floor and I quickly sat up, an idea forming in my head.

"Come on." I told Jonny who watched me confused.

"What, what are we doing?" He asked as I walked over, picking up an empty box.

"We're gonna start packing." I shrugged, building the box up and grabbing that tape.

"Why? We don't even have a house yet." He chuckled as he stood up, walking over to me.

"I know, so we'll just pack the things you don't need or use regular."

"OK, but why?"

"I don't know, maybe if we started packing it might feel like it's still gonna happen." I sighed, looking up at him from my position on the floor.

"Baby, it's still gonna happen." He reassured me, sitting down in front of me.

"Jonny, it's been months and we've only seen one house worth getting." I sighed. It was quiet for a minute before Jonny stood up, grabbed a bunch of newspapers and turned to look at me.

"How about we start in the living room?" He offered and I nodded, standing up and walking over.

We spent the next few hours packing up Jonny's stuff. We took a break for lunch and then continued, gradually moving upstairs one most of the living room was packed up.

It was around 5pm when Jonny's phone rang and he dashed down stairs to answer it.

I let the TV in Jonny's room distract me while I waited for him to return, slowly wrapping photos and breakables in newspaper.

It must have been five minutes before I heard Jonny enter the room and I looked up at him, grinning.

"So, who was it? Jackie or pussface?" I asked, has he walked over and stood behind me pulling me up into his arms.