No Parties

In the morning, I woke up with my dad's call. I need to get ready for college now. I entered the bathroom, it is actually bigger than my room in Orlando, it has a bathtub too. I can enjoy it here, spending "Me time" for hours. Then I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I choose a simple light green shirt and plain dark blue jeans, I don't want to look odd, I dried my hair and just tied a ponytail because my hair is not that long, and I don't know how to set my hair with different hairstyles so I always prefer a simple ponytail. I wore a bracelet, a simple chain and pair of ear studs and shoes.

Okay, I'm ready now, what should I do next, I walked out of my room, went downstairs and was surprised to see Mr Daniel actually waiting for me.

"Good morning!" He greeted and smiled.

"Good morning" I greeted him back and smiled holding the straps of my bag on my shoulder.

"Eat your breakfast and Mr Benson will drop you off at the college," he said. So the man who picked me up from the airport is Benson.

"Helen, serve her breakfast" he ordered the maid. So the woman who gave me water is Helen. I'm knowing all the names, lol this is so funny.
I sat down at the dining table, Helen served me delicious pancakes and orange juice. While I was eating, two kids not really kids came to me running.

"You are Neely right?" One of them asked me with his cute voice.

"Yes," I chuckled softly.

"I'm Logan and he's my friend Matthew," he said and introduced his friend. It made me smile bright.

"Haiiiii!" I greeted them playfully with a big teasing smile because they are so cute.

And then there comes a little girl, maybe she's 11-12 years old and Logan looked like a 14-year-old teen, I don't know exactly but for me, they looked so small.

"Hai I'm Lynsey," she said with her cute voice and innocent face, she looked so shy. I said hai and pinched her cheek because she's soo CUTE. I started a silly conversation with these three kids, it is so fun to be around kids right? So enjoyed their company for a while then I heard some footsteps coming towards the dining room, lifted my head and saw Luis.

He is looking so good today, well dressed, he got some good dressing sense, ugh never mind! Maybe he got ready for college, I looked at him two to three times as he was moving around the dining table, getting his food on his own, I thought he would greet me or try to talk with me, but he didn't. He looked at me once and ignored me. He completed eating his breakfast moving around even without sitting and headed out.

He's so arrogant, maybe he doesn't like me because I'm his stepsister. I don't want to think much about it. I completed eating and Mr Benson dropped me at the college.

Here I go... Wondering how to deal with people, looking around to find any known faces but I know that I won't find any. I found my class, I entered silently and occupied a seat. It was different than high school, found no one glaring at me, that's a relief but a girl looked at me, I don't know what to do but I just smiled and she smiled back. Okay, this is how it is going to work, I'll smile and they will smile back.

After three classes, I went to the cafeteria there I saw Luis and his gang, they are laughing so hard. They all looked hot like Luis, more like bad boys. I don't want to encounter Luis and feel bad about his arrogance. I turned around and found an empty table and sat down there, the girl who smiled at me during our first class came to me and sat beside me.

"I'm Tori" she introduced herself with a smile.

"I'm Neely," I said and suddenly her friends rushed towards the table.

"Give her space idiots" she yelled at them. I was glaring at them because they almost crashed into my chair.

"What's your name beautiful?" a guy asked me in a flirting way.

Before I answer, I heard a female voice from my backside "stay away from her", I looked back at her and got surprised.

She is Rachel, we used to be friends in school days but she got transferred somewhere else at the beginning of our high school.

"Oh my god," I said in amusement.

"Do you remember me?" She asked and winked at me.

We both hugged, smiled at each other, "glad you still remember me" she chuckled and introduced me to her friends.

"Tori, Rob, John, and Sam" pointing at them and she laughed.

"These are my friends Neel, from now they will be your friends too, okay," she said and smirked.

Rob is the one who asked my name before, he's kinda cute though.
Then I tried to smile at them but ended up giving a weird smile and made them laugh out. This isn't that bad, I actually made friends. We started talking, they are funny.

And I noticed a lot of girls got eyes on my brother's gang, it's not that surprising. I turned around to see whether Luis was still there or not.

"Interested in them?" Tori questioned me with a smirk on her face.

"Noooo" I replied making my mouth in o shape.

"I'm just checking Luis, he's still there or not" I continued.

"Do you know him??" Rachel asked me with excitement.

"Yes, he's my stepbrother," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Whaaaat??" the whole group looked at me in shock. I frowned at their reaction.

I felt awkward and explained to them my current situation. They were still in shock. At the end of our conversation "You have a hot brother" Tori said and winked at me, playing with her hair. She looked like a fangirl of Luis. The day ended and Mr Benson came to pick up.

***********

A week passed, I'm still trying to adjust to this mansion, still feeling awkward when I had to talk with my mom and her husband. It's been a week and do you believe Luis and I didn't have a single conversation. I observed that he doesn't even treat my mom good enough, such an arrogant guy he is. Luis McNair a perfect example of a bad boy, I started to hate him and his friends because they all are the same.

********

We are sitting on a bench, on our college campus. Rachel invited me to a birthday party.
"Whose birthday?" I asked, but I was not interested in any parties.
"Are you coming or not?" Rachel questioned me rising her eyebrow.

"No Parties" I replied to her and smiled.
"Don't act like a nerd, I know you are a nerd, but still you need to enjoy your life, stop being so boring girl" she snorted.

I started laughing, "why are you laughing?" She made an angry face and pushed me away.

"Okay chill, I'll try but don't compel me" I pushed.

"No no.. you are not trying, you are coming," she said and continued saying "dress up sexy and I'll come and pick you up, we are going to have so much fun there" she winked.
She's unbelievable, I said yes even though I was not interested.

I went back to the mansion and tried to pick a sexy dress. Then I received a call from Rachel, oh man she's so excited, she said she would be there at 7 PM. I have so much time, I took a long shower and started getting ready. I don't want to look odd, I have insecurities about my body.

Rachel is here and she glared at me looking at my normal dress, "I told you to dress up sexy" she snorted. I laughed and said "it is sexy enough"
I was wearing black ripped jeans, a tight black T-shirt with a deep V neck, a blue studded denim jacket and a chain, few bracelets, and ear studs. We started and picked up Tori in the middle, we reached there. John, Rob and Sam were waiting for us outside.

We all gathered and went inside, and I saw so many people already drunk and the music was so loud, and I realised so many bad guys were here, a lot of boys were glaring at us it made me feel uncomfortable. And later I saw Luis and his friends there, sitting at the bar, I started worrying and I felt even more uncomfortable.

I don't know what he was going to think about me if he notices me here. Deep inside I felt bad, I shouldn't have been here.