Chapter 1

* Isabella's P.O.V. *

i'm in my bed lying down sleeping when my alarm clock goes off. I look over at it to shut it off and see what time it is. The clock reads 6:15 am. I jump out of bed go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. Since its the first day of school i figured i don't really have anybody to impress so i just pick out my floral crop top some white skinny's and my floral vans. I set the outfit on the bed and head to my drawer to get my bra and underwear.

After i have everything i need i get into the shower and just stay there for about 15 minutes letting the warm water fall freely onto my body. After about 5 more minutes of this i grab my victoria secret sugar rush body wash and start washing my body and my hair. I rinse off turn the water off then i step out of the shower to be greeted by the warm air. I wrap myself up into a towel get ready to open the bathroom door to leave when i have this strange feeling.

I just ignore it and walk out of my bathroom to my room and just as i'm about to unwrap myself out of the towel i hear somebody say "You're looking sexy as always way better than your mamma." I pray to god that its not the person i think it is. Of course i was right i turn around just to be greeted by my father. He say "Come over here and give papa some sugar." I say "No! Get the hell out of my room." That's the first mistake i made because he came rushing after me threw me on the bed and unwrapped my towel so now i was completely naked. I start to shiver because the air is really cold. He looks at my body smirks and says "This will only hurt a little bit my precious angel. I scream and try to kick him but nothing works because he's holding me down. He started hitting me until i shut up. Finally i couldn't take anymore i just gave up.

He put on a condom and then jammed himself into me really hard and he kept on doing this harder and harder. I was crying while he was thrusting himself he was wiping away my tears and he said "Don't cry baby i'm just haven fun" and with that right as he was about to cum he pulled out and let it go all over me and into my hair. I felt so disgusting just as i though he was done i tried to get up but he wouldn't let me he pushed me back on the bed and said "I'm not done with you i'm just getting started." I look over at the clock and see that its 6:45 am i say "I have to go to school and i don't wanna be late its the first day of school." He said "fine whatever". then he got off of me and walked towards the door but before he left just as he was getting ready to leave he said "We'll finish this when you get home tonight because i know your mom wont be home." And after that he left and slammed the door behind him.

After the door shut i just laid on my bed crying for ten minutes. After i was done crying i got up and went to the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and i didnt even notice my self i had a black eye my lip was busted and my nose was bleeding. I turned on the water let it run for a minute then i got back in the shower because i felt so disgusted. This time instead of letting the water run all over my body for a long time i got in washed up about 10 times washed my hair about 20 times after that i got out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel went to my room got dressed then i went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. i put on enough concealer to hide my black eye and the busted lip. after that i did my eyeliner mascara eye shadow and i put on my beauty rush victoria secret lip gloss.

I look down on the sink i see my razor blade that i use to cut. I pick it up and i lift my wrist and i cut my wrist 5 times. I cry silently while i watch it bleed once the pain is gone i wipe the blood clean my wrist then i grab my needle and the lighter and i burn the cuts. i wince at the pain. After im done with that i go out back into my closet and find my long sleeve floral crop top so i can hide the cuts. When i find it i put it on grab my silver necklace that says love and i grab the matching earrings. After im done with that i have to reapply my makeup because i cried it all away. After im threw with that i grab my keys purse and my i phone 6 and i leave my bedroom.

I walk downstairs and head into the kitchen and as im walking in i see my mom. She says "Good morning sweet heart." i ignore her and walk towards the refrigerator to get a juice. Then i go to the cabinet and get a cereal bar to go. She gets mad and says "I said good morning the least you can do is say it back." So i look at her and say "Good morning." with an attitude. After that i left and slammed the door behind me.

I get into my car and stat it when my favorite song 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith came on. I started to sing.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a girl

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me.

By the time the song was over i was pulling into school and i think to my self "Let the hell begin."