34. Nick

❃✧❁✧✿✧❃✧❁✧✿✧

❃✧❁✧✿✧❃✧❁✧✿✧

For your cousin (Edwin) his birthday he invited you and and the other members of PrettyMuch to a house in the woods to stay for the coming week. You've seen them preform a couple of times and obviously saw them on Edwin his social media a lot, but you haven't officially met them yet.

The door is open so you walk. As you walk through the empty house, looking for your cousin, you hear voices coming from the backyard.

You see the five boys sitting next to each other, while talking.

"Hi." you say. The boys turn around to look at you.

"Y/n! You're finally here. I missed you!" Edwin says as you walk up to him and give him a big hug.

"I missed you too Ed."

On of the boys immediately comes up to you and gives you a hug as well.

"Hey, I'm Brandon. It's nice to finally meet you. We've heard a lot about you."

You give the other boys a hug too, but notice Nick's lasting a little longer. You don't mind it though. You can't deny the fact that you sometimes stalk his social media and kinda freaked out when he started following you a couple months ago.

"It's nice meeting y'all too." you says with a smile.

"We're your bags?" Edwin asks. "No way you came here with just that." he says as he points to your little handbag in your hand.

You let out a small laugh. "They're still in my car. I'll go get them." you turn around to walk to your car.

"Wait, let me help you." Nick says as he catches up to you and walks next to you.

"Dang it girl. You know we're only here for one week right?" he laughs as he grabs the of the three bags out of your car.

"I know." you laugh. "One of them is filled with presents for Ed and decorations." you explain.

As you walk back into the house Nick shows you your room.

"Here it is. It's right next to mine, so if you need anything you know where to find me." he says with a smile.

"Thanks Nick." you smile.

The rest of the week was amazing.

You understand why Edwin loves these boys so much. You definitely became close with them during this week, especially with Nick.

Today it's unfortunately time to go home.

"I'm sad." you tell the boys. "I don't want to leave. I had so much fun."

"Aww, don't worry we'll see each other again." Edwin says as he places his arm over your shoulder and pulls you closer to him.

"Yes definitely! You're welcome at our place any time." Austin adds.

You all the boys a long hug as you say goodbye.

You grab your last bag and walk up to your car.
As you want to step into your car you see Nick running up to you.

"Wait!" he says.

"Did I forget something?" you ask.

"Uhmm.. no not that I know off. I just wanted to ask you something." he says. You notice him being a nervous as he scratches his neck.

"Could I maybe have your number?" he then asks. A light shade of pink forms on his cheeks. And you're pretty sure yours are just as pink.

"Yes of course!" you answer.

He smiles relieved as he hands you his phone and you put your number in.

Nick pulls you in one last hug.

"You know I really enjoyed this week with you." he says.

"Me too. You are all so nice. I'm not surprised that Ed loves y'all so much."

He opens the door for you to step into your car.

"See you soon?" you ask.

"See you soon." he answers.

As you put on your belt Nick quickly bends down and places a kiss on your cheek. Before you can react he closes the door.

God if only this boy knew what he just made you feel.

[5 minutes later as you're on the road]

TEXT MESSAGE

EDWIN 🖤
just so you know
i saw that 👀

i cant believe im going to say this but

you and nick would be pretty cute together

Wow I didn't even realize how
long this one is until now