Chapter 11

"Oh, sorry Alex. Didn't see you there." James says after bumping into me.
"It's fine... Can I stay with you for a bit?"
"Yeh sure, why what's up?" He says as we walk to Natalie's room. It's the boys room (connor, tristan and james) when she's not here.
"Nothing's wrong, it's just that Connors with Angel, tristans with his girlfriend who I didn't know existed. Brad is with my friend and you're on your own. So I thought I'd keep you company." I smile at him, he smiles back.
"So watcha wanna do?" He asks.
"Well we could watch a film?" I say more as a question.
"Ok. You get the munchies and I will choose a film." I nod my head and walk downstairs. I get some crisps and put them into a bowl. I grab the giant bottle of coke and two glasses and head upstairs, as I turn around.
"Boo." Tristan whispers.
Luckily I didn't jump too much otherwise everything would be everywhere.
"You're an idiot." I say glaring at him.
"Sorry," he says putting his hands up in defence.
"Who's that for?" He say pointing at the stuff I'm holding.
"Me and james." I say moving past tris to go back upstairs, but he pulls me back.
"Why? Your friends here..." He says confused.
"She's with Brad, your with your girlfriend, con is with Angel and I'm with james because we are both lonely." He smirks at me.
"Of course that's the reason. I know you like him... We may not know each other well, but I can tell by your facial expressions when you come into the room. It's the same way i look at Ciara and the way con looks at angel." I don't respond. I stare at him for 3 seconds and then walk up the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------///
Wrote this a couple days ago... I couldn't be bothered to finish this chapter... Can't I just put this on hold or something? I don't know where I'm going with it... :(
~K