A new start.

(Every POV will be Alex's, unless I change it. Then i will write Whos part it will be)
I get pulled away from my thoughts as soon as I hear "alex"
I look up from my phone.
"What?" I snarl at my brother. My brother is just 1 year younger than me, I'm 18.
He's got blonde hair and blue eyes, he's really tall, like super tall. He's like a sky scraper, which is the total opposite of me. I have brown hair, brown eyes and I'm so short. We are nothing alike.
"I just wanted to say happy birthday, wow. Someone's moody."
I pick up the toast of my plate and throw it at him.
"I'm not in the mood, so get lost" I say to him as he makes faces at me.
"Will you two be quiet, happy birthday sweetheart" my mother says as she enters the room. My mum is in her 40s, but she looks about 30. She's got red hair, because she thinks she's cool, and she has green eyes.
"Thanks mum." I say getting up to hug her.
"Happy 18th darling." My dad says walking into the room. My dad is blonde with blue eyes and really tall like my brother.
"Thanks dad" I say while he kisses my forehead.
"Since its your 18th, we went out and spoilt you." My mum says smiling at my dad and then back at me.
"You didn't have to guys." I say hugging them both.
"So where are they?" I say laughing.
"Well, 5 of them are in the living room..." My dad says.
"And one is outside..." My mother carries on for him.
"So what do I go and see first?" I say really excited.
"We want you to see the ones inside first" as my mum says that, I run into the living room.
As I walk in I see 5 wrapped presents on the living room table.
I walk over to the table, pick them all up and sit on the couch. My mum, dad and brother walk into the living just in time to see me open the first one.
As I open it, I see a frame.
As I pull off all the wrapping paper, I see two pictures of us all. One from about 15 years ago, and a recent one.
"This is great, thanks guys" I say smiling at them all.
After opening the next tree presents, which were: a photo album with pictures of me growing up with my family in some pictures, an iPhone 6 and a case for my new phone.
As I rip off the wrapping, I'm left with a box. I look over to my mum and she smiles at me.
I open the box and laying there, is a key.
"You can't be serious..." I say as my mum and dad move out of the way for me to go outside. As I open the front door, I see a red Range Rover with a white bow around the bonnet.
"Oh my god..." I say because I'm speechless. I walk over to the door and unlock it. As I get into the car my mum gets in too.
"Well I thought since you passed your test not long ago and your 18 now, I'd get you a car." I look at my mum.
"Thank you so much mum. I couldn't ask for a better birthday." I say hugging her very tightly.
~about 4 hours later~
"Thanks for food mum, going upstairs for some me time" I say laughing.
She smiles and nods as I leave the room.
I get into my bedroom and flop onto my bed.
*ding*
I get up and check my phone.
-message from Abby-
I open the text.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!!!
When can I come to see you? I'm free all day, just text me! :D
------------
Just before I go to reply, my mother walks into the room liking kind of sad and holding a box.
"You alright mum?" I say as she sits down.

"There's something I need to tell you. You're at the right age to know... Just please, don't hate me." She says while taking my hands.

------------------------------------------------///
Hope you enjoy chapter 1 ️xx
~K